Majin Booh!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there shouldnt be a difference i just needed a line going pefectly down the center of the model so he could be cut evenly in half, ill mirror it back when im done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holpy crap man, thats like perfect eye candy...
amazing model...cant wait for it to be skinned

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey nuttzy, any chance i can use your skinmaps to skin it?
i had problems mapping the model too but i didnt want to change the model's polycount...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hafta start all over, the 3ds mario sent me had duplicate faces, which i didnt catch until way later, i hafta sort all those out before i can even begin to skinmap it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aye nuttzy hook me up too for old times sake :]

ill be sure to send you a PM mario

Wow, all the b1.0 posters are comin back. First sexyasian, now you. Whose next, pr0? =] ~TwisteR (Majin Prince)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im halfway done RE skinmapping him, working on the torso now, then the arms and head, not exactly sure how in gonna do the arms though, im gonna have to have a seam somewhere

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alrighty mario had a few setbacks but i think im done, im gonna try and make a lil test skin to see how well it works though

** righty it works like a charm, the torso kinda has a wird setup but it was all done in the pursuit of having as little as stretching as possible, just have an open mind, everything else is fairly standard stuff 2 512 bmps, (could probabaly be resized to fit all on one but for the sake of head detail i put it on a separate map)

ill send it off to mario next chance i get and its up to him who skins it

Best answers
first of all...thx alot nuttzy. that was fast :yes:

my model will be downloadable in different versions (differin from skin too skin of course). i'll give it to those i'll let skin it.

Best answers
i got 2 questions , u gonna upload it on esf-world ? you gonna make a kid buu too ?

Best answers
1. yes
2. i thought about that yet. but for now it's enough buu. later dude later :] .

Force Pit Member
Best answers
that is the best majin buu model ive seen...easy....its like u just took it from the show...hehe....nothin wrong with it in anyway...really like the expression on the face...MAD BUU

G
wow, that was fast nuttzy. Gj, and ofcorse GJ mario :) looks gr8. who u chosing 2 skin it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom