Majin Booh!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am praying to god that the buu on esf-world isnt yours. the hands suck and the face is all wrong (im talking about the skin, OH and its too pink, needs to be more pale) other then that ausome. and yes im loving the model

Best answers
The only thing I would see wrong with the hands is the placement of the fingers.
I'll explain myself: They should be place in rounded curve around the handpalm and not all next to eachother on a straight line. Your ref, Mari Juana is a fine illustration of that. It's the pic where buu shows his hand towards us.

G
hmm? i dont get it, mayb ask mario for a picture of the hand then make aquick draw over with red lines

Best answers
nono. the buu on esf-world isn't mine. mine looks a bit like the one on esf-world WITHOUT A SKIN.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...no urs got mayn different btw. urs and tweeks!
So Finish the model and u all will see... ^^ Any updates Mario?

G
so hows it going mario ana? i c u gt sum1 to skin ur goku ;) hows buu going?

Best answers
k guys. i tweaked the last things and now cums the tricky part.
I SEARCH SUMONE TO SKINMAP AND SKIN THE BUU. THE SKINMAP IS MOST IMPORTANT CUZ THE OTHER SKINNERS CAN USE IT TOO.

PMs to me :paper:

here's a nice render to make your decision easier ;) .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i offered to skinmap it via pm a good while ago, yet you had to go and wait til i started something >_<, sure theres lotsa people here who CAN skinmap it but be careful who you pickm oyt of those people who CAN skinmap theres not but 1 or 2 who are actually good at it

Best answers
i must've missed your pm...
if you got time again and i didn't find one yet just send another pm :cool:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill make it easier, rather than waste pm space if you got aim hit me up there, my nick should be in my profile, if not its metal4brainz

Best answers
Well whoever you get to skin your buu, dont use the person who skinned your goku. ;D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man, that was harsh, and spam too! ill skinmap it if you like, youll just have to gimme a lil while to do it (probably can do it within a week)

Best answers
Great Buu Model when its done can I donwload it please I hope it has the full skeleton because if it does ill use it for sure

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
OoO very sexy.
Quite impressive.
Polycount?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aye im skinmappin it as we speak,

mario i hope you dont mind but i did have to add some polys, the model doesnt have a a symmetrical line so no matter what i did there would always be an uneven seam in th elft side of his back and front, i split him down the moddle to give him one sholdnt add more than 30-40 but itll makes the skins alot easier to make trust me on that

Best answers
@nutz: yeah. i kno. that's the negative thing about my models: they're modeled exactly the same on every side but they're not 100% symetrical. but show me when it's done on aim. i trust u but i wanna see if there's a difference after that... o_o

TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO SKIN IT: PM ME OR POST YOUR MSN SO I CAN HAVE A LOOK AT PAST WORK OF U.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom