dont use paint, then

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then what do I use =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
paint shop pro or adobe photoshop, dont ask where you get them, adobe you have to buy, dont know about paint shop ^^

Best answers
*looks at shijing like he's keeping a secret o_O *
Well, it cant be blamed, i only have Paint and VCW (wich for some reason you can't save it in 256 Colors, only 24-bit colors. So I only use it for editting/converting). But i still seem to get around with the skins i edit, it's a choppy process, and many people wont like it, but if i like it thats all that matters :D .
P.S.-Are you sure you dont want my sword and sword/sheath edit? Its not just a plain color, but its blue and detailed ( i guess). Just PM me if you still want it.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u dont HAVE to buy adobe photoshop... or at least i didnt :), but paint shop pro trial can be downloaded at www.jasc.com, also, GIMP is a program just like photoshop, and its FREE!

Best answers
It is quite good but people who thinks its rubbish why are you posting then? give crits. The M is uhh smudged? the chest is to much blue so you need to make more white or less blue :p GL!

Best answers
Yeah you should really try using something besides paint to make edits. If you grab PSP from somewhere... anywhere you could use the hue/color changes and add the text for the M. It would look a lot nicer cause it'll still have its riples and baggyness from the clothes.

Best answers
I have a WONDERFUL program called Aura i found in one of my boxes in my attic. I found it a year or 2 (Give or take) and since then...i still dont know how to convert an .AUR file into bmp. It gives the option to save it as that type...but its still saves it as an .AUR file...its driving me crazy!
It has ALOT of nice features in it, almost like photoshop (cept the .aur thing) and you can do just about anything in it (even make videos, i think).

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
contact me on AIM: mehdi77777 and ill help you get GIMP, installing it is rather complicated

Best answers
AHAHAHAHAH HOW Cheezy is that, defintly u r the coolest person alive now

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should PM that ;)

Best answers
on topic: I like it. Blue rocks :fight: ! I'm not going to say things to improve it cause everyone else did.... :p

off topic: What's the best free program i could use to make skins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom