Mai HiMe

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
I thought giving links to em was forbidden. Oh well.

EDIT: Not that anybody'll be reading this, but episode 3's been released. Things are slowly getting into motion.

Gotta love Mikoto :)

Best answers
I just saw the 3rd episode. There is an excelent fight in there, the music and style somehow reminds me Final Fantasy 8 game. So far i love this Anime.

Best answers
Yeah, ep 3 made me fall in love with this anime ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ep 3 was awesome! Kagutsuchi pwns you!

Best answers
Just seen episode 4. LMAO :laff:

I won't spoil anything; just go watch it RIGHT NOW.

Best answers
MMM

/me shoots blood from nose

Yay for being perverted

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, that was awesome. Crazy pervert monster.

Best answers
Episode 4 was awesome, they showed that they can make a great comedy also and not only good fights

Best answers
So I've been following this anime fairly religiously since the start and I have to say that it is really starting to get better. With ep 10 it showed that it wasn't just another kiddie anime that no one dies in, and throughout the series it has shown that there will be a more complex storyline coming to the forefront. I like this series a lot, even though I assume it is aimed at girls in Japan, and I'm a HUGE fan of Tate.

What do you guys think of this anime now that it's gotten a few episodes under its belt, and what do u like or not like about it?

Best answers
Yeah, i agree totally. It was good at first, but the last few episodes seemed rather dull. Ep. 10 though really started bringing things together again, and it looks like the plot will definilty pick up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still madly in love with the show, it's continued to entertain me throughout the episodes. I have yet to watch eps 10 and 11, been kinda lazy, but they sound pretty good, so I guess I'll have to watch 'em pretty soon.

My only complaint with the show, is that it was proggressing to slowly. The first few eps were good, they had good pace, explaining everything and what was happening, but then when she was presented with the choice to actually use her powers, the story kinda froze. It just kinda wandered around, introducing a few characters here, having some random daily event there, but it didin't actually move anything forward that involved Mai and Kagutsuchi, or anything really related to her powers, and the bad guys (gah, the monsters names have escaped me for some reason).

To it's credit though, the story has started to pick up now, and by the sounds of it, continue through the next few eps. I just hope it keeps this pace up, and doesn't stray off the path so much again, or at least keep it to a minumim.

Overall though, I have been quite entertained by the show, despite it's storyline kind of dropping of the face of the earth for a bit (at least those eps were still entertaining).

Best answers
damn u all! does any one know where i can buy this from? casue i don't ahve any stores around me that carry anime! :( i have to wonder around the internet and ebay to get mine and even at that i mostly get out bid in the end :( parents give me a minimum i can bid with lol sooo can any one give me a link to a company or is that not allowed i dun remeber :( o well ill find it sooner or later i hope cause its sounds fricken amazing and not the same old story about a chick with super powers and monsters

Best answers
only way to get it is download it off bit-torrent since it's not released in america.

Best answers
wtf is bit torrent? o well time for google :D thanks for the help though sounds fricken awesome

EDIT: nvm figured it out thanks :D

Best answers
the anime kinda needs something.. but i cant explain what.. i just dont feel the same addiction towards this anime :) but i will follow it anyways :p

Best answers
gah! i downloaded the mai hime ep 1 and now i can't find it :( soo can some one talk to me on msn and help me out cause this is ticking me off

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom