Mah?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once a week or so I check the ModDB sites of the mods i'm watching, ESF being one of them. This week I noticed something had changed...

Explaination?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It doesn't say ESF v1.3 is released, right? I think its "v1.2.X". Besides that point, MODDB has it wrong a lot of times. I see tons of mods for Half-Life 1 that shows "released", but aren't.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=/ really dust, you missed the thread about this about a week ago... loosing ur touch eh =P

It was explained then as it is now, its been that way scince it was released as an alpha me thinks, as im pretty sure any mod with a working version publicly has "released" as their build stage.

Btw, I ****ing love your sig Dust, Fear and Loathing is easily one of my fav films... i really wanna read the book though :(

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
=/ really dust, you missed the thread about this about a week ago... loosing ur touch eh =P

It was explained then as it is now, its been that way scince it was released as an alpha me thinks, as im pretty sure any mod with a working version publicly has "released" as their build stage.

Btw, I ****ing love your sig Dust, Fear and Loathing is easily one of my fav films... i really wanna read the book though :(
David, he did said he is watching the MODDB ESF section a lot of times, and he did said:
This week I noticed something had changed...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes >_< i can read, but im saying he made a mistake, im pretty sure ive seen it saying "released" for at least the past 6 months when i last looked it up... im pretty sure its said that ever scince the alpha's, but hey, I could be wrong.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Honestly, i think i saw the "released" as well about 7 months ago. I think you're right though, it should been like this for a very long time. But i think it should be updated to the new version of v1.3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greg changed it to 100% and "It's out now!" for some reason. Why? I have no idea, but I'm not one to undo something one of my bosses does... so... yea.

Anyway, yea there was a thread on this a little while back and I explained that the percentage has no real bearing on our progress.

*edit*
Found it!
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=60047

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I remembered that, when the percentage was a dead even 50% and it said 'Internal Beta Released' or something. Then I saw this. I figured it must be referring to 1.2, even though weeks before (last week in fact) it was referring to 1.3. I knew 1.3 couldn't have been released so I was just wondering what was up.

Davidskiwan said:
Btw, I ****ing love your sig Dust, Fear and Loathing is easily one of my fav films... i really wanna read the book though
Thanks very much, mine too =), it was on Channel 4 last night and I was inspired. You can get the book(s) on Amazon.co.uk for £6.39 now, perfect stocking filler :]

EDIT: Thanks Pain, I can't believe I forgot that thread considering I posted in it -_-;;

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe greg set it to 100% to laugh at all the newbs that make a thread called "OMG WTF 1.3 IS 100% JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY D;"

But I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the people who register and just make that thread ;o

Or maybe 1.3 is really 100% and the team is doing a hooge testing session ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Maybe greg set it to 100% to laugh at all the newbs that make a thread called "OMG WTF 1.3 IS 100% JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY D;"

But I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the people who register and just make that thread ;o

Or maybe 1.3 is really 100% and the team is doing a hooge testing session ;o
Or maybe they're just not releasing it to piss us off D:

dor

Best answers
its not out for sure the page is from beta 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom