Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright a good modeler that I have asked said he would give a shot to make a non dbz model (Magus ^_^) for esf, sprites and a sound pack are planned out for it, once the modeler is not busy, things will be worked out for it, also, a skinner is needed for the model, so any help is accepted, animators would be a good thing to have also!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know what i think, the idea is great but i think you should wait till 1.1 is released. then make magus replace trunks and when he pics his sward magus would whip out his Doom Sickle or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EEEE! Me want magus! well, im in the non-dbz mood, so let me explain my ideas for the model and sprites and sounds!!!
I think it will replace trunks, this is becuase nobody uses him and his attacks are eay to change..

1: sprites and attack movements

1/2: ki blasts and genric beams are unchangeable!
3: burning attack: this will be a lightning spell, i think that he should move his hands like crazy, but alot slower, so it lookslike a level 2 lightning of chrono trigger! the sprite will have no trail, the ball will be like lightning ball ^_^
4: finishing buster: this should be his ultimate sommoning move, make it look like the power up animation off the mystic gohans, then he would thrust his hands forward, and the sprite would be a huge black energy blash like darkmatter off chrono trigger.

the sounds i will figure out soon enough! loks of magicy noises and evil thingys!

MAGUS! MAGUS!! (sings dodgy song monsters sing to his statue) eeee!

Best answers
Who is magus i have watched dragonball dragonballz and all of dragonball gt i have never seen a magus?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The cool thing about this is, it is a non DBZ model, if you haev played Chrono Trigger, you'd know

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is not a dbz character, Magus already stated that in his first post. he is a chrono trigger character. he uses shadow, ice wind and fire elements of magic.

-Edit-
ya beat me to it magus:D

Best answers
Ummm i havent played the game yet but ill go rent it and try it out see you this magus guy is>.

Best answers
its ok though cuz the artists for both dbz and chrono trigger are the same. :p

Best answers
Ohhhh, the Magus from Chrono Trigger...now I remember. Man, I would like to see that model

Best answers
Magus Ownz All :laff:

Id like to See him replace frienza or some Kind of Villin (If ever finished)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
H ewill eb replacing T runks, and thanks to Majin Prince, in 1.1 if it comes out, a scythe will hopefully replace the sword, everyone thank Majin Prince for the idea

Best answers
magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus magus .....magus?

sumone should do the evil cat from my avatar:p :laff:

Bolteh2

B
thats a chinese naked dog ... not a cat

and for the magus, dont know the guy

but from what i read, looks hellalot nice to play with: )

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright lucky break here, the modeler is none other then SS_Vegeta himself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom