Magus made a sig...WTF?!?! AGAIN?!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

thanks my5tic for helping me with some ppointers.....and what not...
how you guys like it?

Best answers
Thats a pretty good sig magus, i have never seen you make one so thats a good improvement on my point of view, keep it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's very nice dude. I like the bg. Dunno it just goes with the image and text. May I ask who Magus is.. I'm not too good with many animes. If anything he looks drawn DBZ style. Kind of like Tapion?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehs from the SNES game chrono trigger, the 2nd best rpg of all time, (next to FF3)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's got a character from CT on it, and the bg is cool! What more could you ask for?!
It looks great! :yes:
And btw, Magus looks DBZ style 'cuz Akira Toriyama made all the character design in CT. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah! RPG's Suck! *hides behind rock to avoid angry mob*

The sig is pretty good, the red stuff in the very back looks odd, im not sure how, but it just does, it strikes me as sorta........blocky? I dunno im not too sure. But with that aside, I like it, Good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it! It's a pity the background and the stock image contrast too much. That's the only negative thing.

Best answers
Theres no background.. its just 2 pics.. :| Add some more details (bg, border, pic?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O What the hell are you talking about don't you see a bg on the Magus and Squal sig o_O HEY GUESS WHAT your sig doesn't have a background add some more detail to it :D!!!.Seriously those sigs those have bgs. >_O

Best answers
darknavigator said:
Theres no background.. its just 2 pics.. :| Add some more details (bg, border, pic?)
lol...how can you not see the background of the sigs? unless you actually CANT see them cuz they dont load properly, I'd say you need your eyes checked.:laff:

Best answers
Omg most people here comment the most shupid thing like "there no bg" and "thats easy to make" it doesnt matter as long as it looks good thats wat matters.

I like it alot so well done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a bg...i helped magus a bit on this one too and i know for sure theres a bg in it

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gawdiggity damn magus, your skills keep growing man. Looks like I'll know who to go to for signatures from now on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks verry nice, i like it, but your humor sigs also are VERRY cool, miroku's also.
this sig looks cool, GJ, 8/10

Best answers
wow its cool the pic + font but the bg isnt good heh sorry thats all i got to say but i give it a 7/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well your bg isn't good neither make new sig :D .Magus has improved a lot I seen his old work and I must say im surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom