Magus...It is time.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your return to the fight club scene has inspired me, therefore I wish to make my comeback from an unofficial retirement against the one and only you. Aside from a few bio updates which I will make shortly, I'm basically the same.

I do request that the ref should choose a scenario fitting for a Demon Lord and a Vampire/Werewolf to exchange blows.

May the best creature of darkness win. o/

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I request a new ref or a new venue.

Rocky said:
I do request that the ref should choose a scenario fitting for a Demon Lord and a Vampire/Werewolf to exchange blows.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My apologies. I failed to rockie's request and therefore am relinquishing Referee-ship of this fight.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will ref, and will have the venue shortly.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the meantime I'll begin teh smacktalk of teh doom!

*Rocky casts level 5 payout on Magus.*
*Magus Dies*

I've changed Magus, I won't fall as easily as before. Go home son, you're out of your league.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Within reason, you could say each and every person has their cherished accomplishments, and their cherished material objects. Dracula, a well-known vampire, cherishes a particular amulet with absolute conviction. Sadly, yet appropiately plot-twisting for you two, Rocky has acquired this amulet, and intends to deliver it to Lucifer as a gift. So, the race begins to Hell's gate, and if Rocky passes through it, it will be considered a complete victory.

Rocky, you snatched the amulet off of Dracula as he slept in his coffin, and exited with no aggrivation. Soon after you left his castle, you heard a sudden roar, which signaled it was time to get moving. Your destination, Siberia, the current location of the Gate to Hell.

Magus, you entered the room just as Dracula suddenly arrose from his coffin and screamed. He notices you immediately, and tells you that your sole purpose is to return this amulet, and return glory to the vampire convenant itself by circumventing Lucifer himself. Your intuition portrays Rocky heading to the Gate of Hell, which is currently located in Siberia. Decidedly, a race from Transylvania to Siberia has just become the current task at hand. Fail, and you dishonor Dracula as a fortitude of power in this realm.

As usual, best of 3. Good luck, and may the most descriptive and ingenius writer succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom