Best answers
I was bored so I decided to start my own anime char in photoshop :/ give critz on how to make him better.. (not finished)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tahahahaha... not to offend u but it looks like somn a child does in the 1st grade or somn... but im quite a drawer and if so i can make a good image for u :smile:

Best answers
If you want my opinion, i'd keep the hair thats fine, give him a more defined jaw, give him ears, maybe a thicker neck, i'd lose the dress and maybe replace it with a trench coat or cape if u want that kind of effect, and maybe some better boots. Good luck! (and if you don't like any of my opinions thats cool cause i rarely know what i'm talking about anyway ) :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-'' you made a " nice " head, and then you give him those hands, and foot?
do make him more detailed, this isnt really an anime, i'd call this pokemon....
anyways, gj, its good for trying, but practice more...

Best answers
Actually the hair could use a bit more defining

And the clothes are a bit....weird,somehow it looks like armor,but at the same time it looks like a Manteau....

And feet,well....I have no comment,I also suck at feet

Overall - I'm wondering if you ever drew anything past 2nd grade,if you didn't then well,no problem

But if you're really not good at drawing....well,start practising :D

PS : Mouse drawing?Could explain a lot....

Best answers
Yes.. i did make this with a mouse.. which makes it harder for me.. I would scan one of mydrawings but I got no scanner anymore.. I do have the head of one of my drawings on my host.. ill find it..

here it is.. I drew this a long time ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom