Made a sig for glenn, critz?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol froggy.......................go on aim :S

almostdeleted

A
:shocked: O_O :shocked: O_O Wow those are Owesome. I like the one for Magus.

Wanna make me one? ;)

Best answers
bah, the pixelated font in the upper sig is ugly, rest is cool tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont like them:no:

The font on the glenn sig is really bad, and the colors look pasty and do not fit with the pics on the sigs color and patten wise

i also think haveing the transparent pictures looks tacky and just plain poop, you should of found a HQ pic and messed around with color levels too make it full and colorfull, and then not had it transparent

Best answers
I know it is critz, but let me explain a little

The pixelated font, i know its not the greatest, but i have such a limited number of fonts i like to use in sigs, and i make so many sigs now, i hate to get repetitive. So i had to do somethin different.

The transparent on the pics is to cover the cutout. the cut wasn't perfectly clean (they were gif files at 256 colors and a pain to cut). The cut didn't go as well as i planned and i had to do some transparent

But thanks for the critz. You can only get better after a bad review. I am tired of gettin "great" or "good job" when it really isn't .Thanx!

almostdeleted

A
Yea I jsut noticed the font o Glenns is really bad. It reminds me of my sig..:\ I need to try and make my own

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are too much a like

the black borders don't fit in

that u put the opacit down (or used some layer modes) on the characters doesn't look good

the bg effect could use some more work

pixeltrated font.

I c now, u already explained why it is, but just for the feature..

grtz naz

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should, they have tons of fonts (more than 1001)! Not bad, but trying something different in making the font pixelated was a horrible idea. It just makes the sig look shoddy.

Best answers
Ok. My bad. Thanx for the critz. I was just tryin a new style. Now i just got to remember to never do a sig like this again lol

Best answers
Move the bevels behind Frog...they completely ruin the image alone. Maybe after that has been fixed I could actually concentrate on what else could be done to fix it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow you really are VERY lazy, you used the exact same backround for mine glens AND mangus:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I guess I am lazy because I have used the same font on abour 4 sigs in a row.

Its not called lazyness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the background looks good, use it for abit, it dont matter, im sure he will not use it 1000s of times lol

Best answers
Using the same font isn't as lazy as the same BG is. Get out and make a new one...

Although using the same font could be a sign of laziness...as in too lazy to go out and get some new and better fonts. The bg is pure laziness though...the bg takes up the bulk of the image.

Best answers
Actually, i totally didn't notice that lol. The whole background thing. They look identical. The lightning i took from one, so the lightning is all the same. But m,an, those Bg's look identical. Uhh, my bad. I don't normally do somethin like that

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well i like it how it is the same cuz me and glenn are in the same clan, and we are good friends, we are the CT duo thank you koblano!!

Best answers
Repeating the same fonts is wrong if the reason is "I don't have any fonts." I can't say this enough, type and imagery are equally important to any work that involves both. Using a font that makes no sense in the style of a piece is the same as using a picture of Mickey Mouse for a Vegeta sig. There is no grounding, and unless you have some reason it seems out of place. The font you use for the Glenn sig is a little too unique to be used for anything but a bad dance club or an electrician's shop. Or some kind of parody. Maybe if it was a Crono sig, I could understand, Crono's element was lightning so at least there is that to tie it to. Maybe Robo as well since he's a robot. But outside of that I can't really think of any real use for the font. I think that this is very important to designing anything. Use some forthought and your work will be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom