Made a rock lee wallpaper..

Best answers
Basically... I'm a huge rock lee fan and every wallpaper I see is pretty dumb of him... since he doesn't really have any good shots like most of the other characters do... so I drew rock lee one night when I was bored and made a wallpaper out of it.. Its simple.. but yeah. criticisms maybe?

Best answers
Haha,thats pretty cool.I guess since your drew that Rock Lee I cant Crit on it :) :) But you could've done a better job :) Anyways,7/10

-GuZzie

Best answers
Oh yeah, you can crit on it all you want man. Thats pretty much why I'm going to start hanging out in this section, I'm in college for Game Art and I need to start drawing more / better. This is it in black and white.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would you mind showing the reference pic, for your sketch?

Best answers
Honestly mostly from my head my man, I usually sketch his face out. whenever I'm bored.. there was one where he's bent down, but the picture cuts off his leg warmer? and foot. I wanted him to be standing.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Well... you can easily see there is a lot of human proportion issues with Rock Lee.

Also, you should consider the areas of shading and point of view.

You have a long way to go, but you've proven you got the foundation of detail, as far as drawing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for a random kid i wouldnt mind going like 7/10 fapfap etc.
if youre in game art college, then mind telling me wich one?

ive done a game art college and the average level was much higher than this, and i still felt like an alien walking around there.

sorry for crits, im an ******* i know :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom