Best answers
well i uh made this thing and it took me a good hour and a half because i had no idea what program would just take a clip of a movie and turn it into a gif and no one would help :S so i played the movie frame by frame and print screened on each frame then paisted in paint and saved each frame then had to open photoshop and crop just the movie part of the desktop on each frame then i had to resize them all because of course they had to be a pixel off on each of them then anyways here it is

lol if anyone knows what program will take a clip and make it a gif or something similar to that plz tell me cause this was way too hard :S

Best answers
theres 4 episodes of the first kenshin ova series...( the only kenshin i really like).. theres tv series and seisouhen ova which are ok but uhh yeah there poo compared to first ova .. alright nuff of that, anyways the 4 episodes are like 300 megs average

Best answers
I think Image Ready does that. Adobe after effects does GIF's as well.

Best answers
Animation shop 3 is very good for taking clips right out of the shows.

Best answers
nice gif man... r u new at it???
im an experianced gif creator and i use Animation shop 3, but mostly Flash MX!! best and easiet 2 use

Best answers
yeah im a newb gif maker but not newb with photoshop or anything.. so flash mx and animation 3 are good right,.. guessing u guys *bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep* hehe

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno if adobe imageready can open movies but the program "Ulead GIF Animator" certainly can.. i used it too, and it imports every frame on the film, in a few seconds :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Hampster
yeah im a newb gif maker but not newb with photoshop or anything.. so flash mx and animation 3 are good right,.. guessing u guys *bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep* hehe
o_o compliments of *bleep*!! :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'll have no talk of illegal activities here...sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom