Maddox something or other, i dunno some jackass

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As if he's just gonna be like

"Oh ****. You got me. Seriously. Guys, as of tomorrow I'm taking my site down. This man has completely destroyed all of my arguments ever, and I am now a hollow and broken man. By writing in all caps and calling me a "nerdy assclown" you have destroyed what little bit of my ego remained. A big congratulations to _____ for his incredible intellect and wit. Farewell."

People don't understand how many emails this guy even gets (frickin' THOUSANDS). I mean seriously; do you think he even bothers to read any of them? How stupid do you have to be to think that?

Anyway it is a lot of complaining. But it's a kind of complaining that many people relate to and find HILARIOUS and that's why people read it. Entertainment. And at that, he is very successful. I think his book, if it comes out, will do spectacularly.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's just a guy who likes to point out extreme views, its not amazing humour or anything, infact its all pretty much the same.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He's giving us a reason why he is so bitter to everything and everyone in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom