Mad Guitar H@x (Video Release)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you shouldnt really need to, its a small filesize anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm i dunno =/ what software did you use in the first place?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Pretty slick stuff, makes me want to go home right now and jam out :p

we need to guitar cybar when I get back. :O

Best answers
Great video man whats with you all and Stairway To Heaven i started playing guitar couple months ago and i can play eveything in Stariway besides the solo correctly well anyways great video :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
{<SL>} Zer0 said:
Great video man whats with you all and Stairway To Heaven i started playing guitar couple months ago and i can play eveything in Stariway besides the solo correctly well anyways great video :)
Solo isn't as hard as it seems really, I can play it, it's just alot to remember.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its one of those solo's that went down in history, because IN ITS TIME it was one of the most soulful/tasteful/best solo's around. nowadays, with people like satriani pushing the boundaries all the time, there are obviously far better/more technical solo's out there that need to be conquered.

example. a lot of players in the generation above me idolize hendrix as a god. and rightly so. during their time, he was the best, most inspirational, and most innovative player around. thats the opinion of many, including satriani.

which leads me to my opinion, which is that hendrix isnt all that technically sound, and the only thing he DID have going for him, was that he practically invented the wah and distorted sounds that we know today. as far as people i idolize go, people like slash, satriani, gilbert etc. are all MY guitar hero's along with a lot of people my age. the chain goes on, and hopefully (this is gonna sound so big headed...) but one day i hope that people will hold that same opinion about me in the future. that people in the next generation will see me as the most technical/innovative/legendary, while people like satriani in their eyes, will just be shadows in the history books. and in turn, my name will pass to those history books by the generation following...

dunno, just my thoughts >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom