Mad drawing (WIP)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a Wip,

Just coz the anime comes out soon.

Best answers
That's very too unfinished to have any decent critz given to it.
That looks like Hellsing, if it is you should know the anime is out already.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayna said:
That's very too unfinished to have any decent critz given to it.
That looks like Hellsing, if it is you should know the anime is out already.
I said its a wip, lol, but yeah its very unfinished.

And perhaps I talked about Hellsing Ultimate? or is that one out yet too?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellsing Ultimate isn't out yet if that's what you were referring to, which I assume you were because I swear he strikes an identical pose in the trailer :]

I think it looks ok, but define the nose more rather than just a 'V' shape, and the mouth just looks weird. I know Alucard has a crooked smile but in your pic it looks like the top lip is having a spasm. Also the wide mouthlines and dimples look odd on such a thin head.

Best answers
Oh, my bad, had no idea about Hellsing Ultimate.
And agreed with Ravendust about the upper lip.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Hellsing Ultimate isn't out yet if that's what you were referring to, which I assume you were because I swear he strikes an identical pose in the trailer :]

I think it looks ok, but define the nose more rather than just a 'V' shape, and the mouth just looks weird. I know Alucard has a crooked smile but in your pic it looks like the top lip is having a spasm. Also the wide mouthlines and dimples look odd on such a thin head.
I know he does ;)

I did use that as my ref, but the pic was sooo unclear and pixelated :p so I thought drawing it would be neat,

And no worries Rayna, at least you say it looks like hellsing, that allone is a big compliment for me :p

And thanks for the cits RavenDust, I will see what I can do (that lip comment is too funny, I see your point :smile: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom