Best answers
some of you may have seen this

i sepent about 3 days and changed the torso into this..

im kinda prowd to say that its my second model and im just as new to skinning (BTW the skin on the arms are only a temp)

i aim to make this into a goku model, SSJ frieza saga goku

the poly is quite high of what you can see there, its uhh *COUGH* 1096 polys *COUGH* :D

Anyone know what the poly limet is of the HL engine?

Best answers
Keep it under 1,200 polys, and why did you radial blur MS3D on the images? It was useless, people can see what it is still :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, second model, that's impressive, the second torso is a lot better than the first, good job!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
For a second model thats awsome. As Ak said keep it under 1200 and you should watch it with the polies. I can already see many wasted polies that are unessasary. Not bad for a second as I said, Keep up the good work ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why does the first model have un even nipples....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good for ya second model

and does anyone know the max poly count for red faction, cus i saw somewhere that the models in Unreal2 and UT2k3 have as many models in the hand as red faction does in the whole model

and no need to explain why i already know, all i wanna know is the max poly count for RF i just forgot it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok compareing something to red faction doesnt help when no one mods red faction and knows anything about it :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know RF has a *** modding community and all that but i wasnt asking that i was asking if any knew the poly cap for it

and i wasnt comparing the model to RF i just saw something about poly caps and thought someone might have know it

Best answers
it looks a little too messy, in the feet there are polly's sticking out, and, whats with the background feet... but nice in regards to proportions, specially working with milkshape.keep goin.. and dont make that goku...by the way, the new torso looks good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just make him some generic kung fu guy

Best answers
... he needs more toes... just on one foot tho, then he'll be an X-man

Best answers
that first picture was my first model but i scraped it and just modifided the torso to what you see in the second picture. im still making the second one as an ssj goku model for ESF although im thinking of either skinning him with battle damage or putting a nice clean shirt on him

Best answers
Ive been working on the head and this is what i have got, its a bit messy, i know, and i would have posted more flat shaded renders but they looked crap in milkshape:rolleyes:. the mesh is not final it still needs quite a bit of work

The skin on the face is the only thing ive worked on the rest is not skinned yet

comments?

Best answers
um thats sposed to be goku yeh? .. his face is too long..... i think u shud work on the mesh b4 the skin... .coz if ur mesh is....bad... mmmm....

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dirty Harry
some of you may have seen this
i sepent about 3 days and changed the torso into this..

im kinda prowd to say that its my second model and im just as new to skinning (BTW the skin on the arms are only a temp)

i aim to make this into a goku model, SSJ frieza saga goku

the poly is quite high of what you can see there, its uhh *COUGH* 1096 polys *COUGH* :D

Anyone know what the poly limet is of the HL engine?
Your newer version looks a lot better, especially for only being a second model. Some things to watch out for in ms3d: Right click and hide the backfaces. That is what's causing those dark black patches to show up model. Nasty things can show up there (like holes, found out the hard way with the first vegeta). Also, those gaps where the parts are attached can be fixed by collapsing the vertices and weilding them together.

hope it helps, keep going:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom