MA BUU WITH SKIN - WIP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just did a quick pic, if u'd like to see what i'd like to see =P sorry for the crappy hands. also the side pic just try to make the lines less defined, he didn't have a big noticable definition between the head and neck area

Best answers

this any better ? the arm connecting the shoulder is square and you forog thte holes

Best answers
Look really good i think, a few tweaks and it would look awesome well done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blinx, your wrong on almost eveything youve posted before except for the wholes.
Dont follow his crits, you got everything right.

And the neck problem is not possible to fix unless you reskinmap the whole neck/body.

Best answers
i think you captured the look of him perfectly but there is a little part of the triceps that hasnt been skinned yet , dont know if you are still working on them

Best answers
@kong: k. as i said...i'll try to fix the armor.

@Nightcrawler: the whole skin is still work in progress dude
;)

@sum who critted that:
THE HEAD-NECK-CONNECTION IS THAT HARD EDGED CUZ THE HEAD HAS A SEPERATE SKINMAP SO I CAN PUT MORE DETAIL IN IT (THX ALOT NUTTZY :) ) . BUT I'LL TRY TO SMOOTH THAT OUT. MAINLY IT'S THAT SHARP CUZ THE SIDE OF THE NECK ISN'T SKINNED YET.
read that and don't crit that anymore...i'll work on it

Best answers
My only crit is about the hands. Buu does have fat hands, but luckily all you need to do is grab some vertices and pull them out. Once you do this your model will be just about perfect. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....I think we should crit the skin or?
Anyway....
I would wish to skin like you ^^

I love it! Great job dude! ;)

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
the neck problem is not possible to fix unless you reskinmap the whole neck/body.
It can easily be fixed by blending the two seems together on the textures.

I like how its turning out, keep at it. N why are people doing drawovers when they aint got a clue?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No its not. If it doesnt fit it could cause some problems. It would all depend on how the head is mapped, and the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom