Lust

Best answers
Zeonix, its not rape if you're willing to do it.

Rayna said that lust is "an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body" right?
Well, if that's true, and it is; then wouldnt something else that gives an inordinate craving for pleasure of the body (not sex) be a form of lust also, or am i just stupid and not making sense?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rape is just surprise sex. If someone surprises me with sex, I've just been raped.

DMW

Best answers
like stated above,the words have different meanings now then today,rape isnt just surprise sex anymore.It a crime,i wouldnt hesitate to inflice serius damage if i know a rapest.Lust isnt just reproducing,its more like using sex for wrong things.Lust is using sex to get what you want,sex isnt supposed to be pleasure like it is,its simply should probably be for reproduction.BUt things change.But meh i could be wrong.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rape was never just surprise sex....its always been horrible and oh so wrong. Lust isnt using sex to get what you want i.e. government documents. Its wanting sex purely for physical pleasure (although it could be for mental/emotional pleasure but w/e).

Best answers
This whole issue is very confusing to me, it could go either way so Im just gonna stay outta this so i dont get confused even more, i have my views on god and heaven and hell but Its just too hard for me to explain them here.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont need to speak about religion in order to define a word.

Best answers
Yeah I know its just that I have views on this that have to do with religion and... lets just say that its hard for me to explain.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Zeonix, its not rape if you're willing to do it.

Rayna said that lust is "an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body" right?
Well, if that's true, and it is; then wouldnt something else that gives an inordinate craving for pleasure of the body (not sex) be a form of lust also, or am i just stupid and not making sense?
There are alot of ways to exceed the limits pleasuring the body, which dosent only involve sex.
Lust however refers to sexual pleasure only, as far as I know.

Best answers
Oh, okay then, thats what i was trying to get to, I really didnt know what lust was (yeah, its just one of those few words that I dont know). If lust wasnt just sexual then there would be more ways to pleasure your body, right?

Best answers
There are more ways indeed, like the case of gluttony (an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires). For example you "pleasure your body" by eating in excess, which is also a sin.
With lust you "consume more sexual pleasure" than the required for reproducing purposes.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Reproduction = couple intentionally having a kid

Lust = Meeting a girl at the bar and getting laid in her backseat the same night.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Reproduction = couple intentionally having a kid

Lust = Meeting a girl at the bar and getting laid in her backseat the same night.
If that's what it means, then I have a lot of lust O_O

Anyways, lust is... eh... kinda, for people who just wanna get some and leave o_O

Best answers
Alright, thanks for clearing up that confusion that i had. But, I just realized how many sins there are and how easily you can sin without knowing it, im a chatholic and i didnt know any of this stuff. It really gets me thinking about hell and to tell you guys the truth, im scared to death of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should be afraid of losing your life. Not worried about some place that could, or could not be real.

Best answers
yeah but you worry and prepare for the off chance that they are real, im not sure about your views on religion and i do respect them but I'm gonna treat heaven, hell and purgatory like they are real, because if they are (and in my religion they are, duhhh) then i atleast have a shot in getting into heaven. And if its not real, then i have nothing to lose.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont want to turn this into a reliegious topic, but if you ARE a catholic, OR a protestant, and you HAVE read the bible, then you would realise that even if you've sinned, all you have to do is ask gods forgiveness, and you entry to paradise will be secure.

anyway.

Lust is annoying, you have any idea how hard it is to walk down the street with a raging hardon cos some girl dropped her phone and bent over to pick it up while wearing either a high cut skirt, or a low cut top?

JESUS CHRIST D:

Best answers
Yeah, i didn't mean for this to turn into a religious thread sorry. And I know that the bible says that if you ask for forgiveness then your spot will be secured in heaven, but that just seems too easy.

Anyway, yeah, if we have these hormones does god expect us to destroy any thoughts of lust until your married, then you can only have lust towards your wife?
I agree with you, thats tough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
basically, we have freedom of choice, choose to act/not to act etc. live your life the way you choose to. at the end of the day, i would rather regret doing something, than regret not doing it.

Best answers
Walmart Security, if you are looking for ways to avoid sining and you really believe that is the way you want to live your life then you shouldnt be asking for details here, you should be asking a local priest and reading the bible instead.

Best answers
Well, no, im not looking for ways to avoid sinning, Im just stating a fact that its tough not to sin. Sorry if i made that sound different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom