Lukyas' sigs. SEASON 2

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a great sig, overall. Since I'm not exactly the most well-versed with the visual arts, I'm not much of a critic. However, for what it's worth, I will throw in one suggestion/opinion/whatever:

The character in the sig (a Night Elf, obviously) is a very graceful, very "soft", if you will, figure, whereas the background and rest of the sig are quite harsh by comparison. I think that it's a good background to match the kind of character you're featuring in your current sig (I'm assuming it's Arthas, but forgive my lack of WC3 and WoW knowledge) - a character with a very hard appearance (lots of sharp edges and cold, uninviting features on his armor).

That mix, imo, doesn't suit the more gracile form of the Night Elf character. That's not to say you can't pick a motif that makes your character look badass; it's just that I think it would blend better with a softer, less... "gritty" background.

I don't know if that makes any sense as, like I said, I don't often critique stuff around here, so take it for what it's worth :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a great sig, overall. Since I'm not exactly the most well-versed with the visual arts, I'm not much of a critic. However, for what it's worth, I will throw in one suggestion/opinion/whatever:

The character in the sig (a Night Elf, obviously) is a very graceful, very "soft", if you will, figure, whereas the background and rest of the sig are quite harsh by comparison. I think that it's a good background to match the kind of character you're featuring in your current sig (I'm assuming it's Arthas, but forgive my lack of WC3 and WoW knowledge) - a character with a very hard appearance (lots of sharp edges and cold, uninviting features on his armor).

That mix, imo, doesn't suit the more gracile form of the Night Elf character. That's not to say you can't pick a motif that makes your character look badass; it's just that I think it would blend better with a softer, less... "gritty" background.

I don't know if that makes any sense as, like I said, I don't often critique stuff around here, so take it for what it's worth :p
lol, well, firstable, it's a BLOOD elf. And the armor doesn't suit maybe, because she is a death knight :p

For blenging and sharpness, yes, you are pretty right. I always **** up blenging.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, well, firstable, it's a BLOOD elf.
Oops! My bad.

Couldn't tell from the pic (that, and I've never seen any Blood Elves in-game, as I never bothered picking up TBC).

Still, evil or not, the elf in the picture is very gracile, so I'll keep my original comment in place.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think where is the elf(dark zone)need more light or withe becouse you can see it well,too blur motion or smudge.and you can add one gradien overlay or map for make new color for the sign.
good job.
sorry english

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good lukyas but i think that it's all ok except the face
i think it's a bit to soft and it doesn't really suit the weapon background and stuff
the only thing i don't like in the pic is the face
(no offence)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would I take offense when I asked for critics -.-

Thank you for all your comments, db, elcor and MY, I hope they will help me doing my next sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i kinda understand
so i can say it's good... but i am starting to think i don't understand the purpose of it...
but nvm
i preffer the one you are using right now

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't make heads or tails of your last sig. It looks like a collaboration of...random things. I suppose it doesn't look bad, but then again, it doesn't look great either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This one is specially made for DBT (ex UM-wFs) forums.
The text placement and choice needs improvement, the background looks dark and green and doesn't match the render whatsoever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed...
and btw luka something is wrong with your locaiton...
you move the whole thing xD
and yes about what MF29 said i agree with him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom