Lugaru

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty cool. Only if it were free :'(

BIG EDIT: HOLY **** I JUST PLAYED THIS AND ITS ****ING TOIGHT :D

I might buy it...

Best answers
They have a demo of it, the demo pretty much blew me away lol i might buy it might!

Honestly when i saw the graphics i thought meh, but when i played it the meh turned to lol's and omg!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i played that a while ago. its a pretty good game and i would still be playing it if it didnt crash every 10 mins or so for me.

Best answers
Never crashed for me perhaps urs was a older version?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crashed for me a couple times before I finished the 4th level.

Neat game, but it isnt quite worth $20 USD.

Best answers
Oh man, this game owns :D
Really fun stuff, I might buy it this weekend. Just got stuck on one of the desert levels though, where you've got to take out a bunch of guys on the little watch tower things. I keep getting pwned by 3-4 at once :(

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just beat the demo. Was fun. The watch tower one is the last demo level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn this **** looks tight, I'ma try the demo for sure.

EDIT: Damn this **** is tight. I wouldn't pay $20 for it though, maybe $10. The animations and fighting system are awesome, so are the character models and the blood, but the terrains themselves are sorely lacking. Plus the levels are too short.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do any of you guys know any combos? With melee I can manage two hits with a trip-punch, but Im sure more are possible.

Also, do you guys know of any fun things to try in those first 3 levels?

Best answers
Highest combo iv done was a 3 hit, normal punch to stun, round house kick to lift in air, and the bunny kick to send them flying for a wopping 450 dmg.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's some of the awesome **** I've done in the game:

Sweep an enemy, then kick em off a ledge and to their death. Ouch.

Rabbit-kick people into a wall. The screen shakes and you hear this awesome cracking noise. :p

Sweep, then stab someone when they're down. You get the Slain bonus, 200 points.

When someone's down on the ground and unconscious, you can use duck+attack to do a sw33t Matrix attack where Turner kicks the enemy up, then punches him in the chest really really hard, sending the enemy flying far away.

I've killed people by knocking enemies into each other using this, and the Rabbit Kick. Awesome ****.

Throw knives in the back of people's heads when they're running away. :p "Bullseye!"

'Reverse' someone's attack, sending them flying off a hill. :p

Also, something I highly recommend, is take a look at
/Lugaru/Data/config.txt
And check out some of the settings. There is an awesome Velocity Blur that was disabled for me by default, among other sweet options. Enable them for added immersion.

Examples of these
Damage effects (blackout, doublevision)
Gamespeed
Velocity Blur

You can also set the detail levels for other things you cannot set in the Options menu. Great if your game is running slow.

I've also noticed that turning the Blood detail to Low instead of High really helps performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom