Lugaru = Bull****

New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
1,462
Best answers
0
Ya... I paid $20 for this Lugaru game oh... let's say about 2 months ago... Have I recieved my serial key? No. I E-mailed this guy several times, contacted paypal... no one could do anything for me... How long am I supposed to ****ing wait to play this game.. eh?
 
Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
3,125
Best answers
0
Growler said:
Ya... I paid $20 for this Lugaru game oh... let's say about 2 months ago... Have I recieved my serial key? No. I E-mailed this guy several times, contacted paypal... no one could do anything for me... How long am I supposed to ****ing wait to play this game.. eh?
So you contacted the creators, you contacted paypal, they couldn't help you. I'm sorry, my super-moderator ESF powers do not extend beyond these walls. I'm afraid there is nothing I can do for you.
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
Growler, contact me on aim and I will give you your missing serial key. Getting back your money will be a bit harder, but send me 19.99 and I can guarantee you'll get your 20 bucks back.
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
3,211
Best answers
0
You paid money for a game that needed a cd key, didn't come with a cd key, and you're complaining to the ESF forums. I think I want to make people explode, It should be my magic power.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
1,462
Best answers
0
Fire Phoenix said:
You paid money for a game that needed a cd key, didn't come with a cd key, and you're complaining to the ESF forums. I think I want to make people explode, It should be my magic power.
Haha! **** you...
Obviously I want someone who HAS the game to give me a bit of advice ;)
Nice try, smartass
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
Yeah, Growler. I have the game. Instant message me on aim.
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
3,211
Best answers
0
Growler said:
Haha! **** you...
Obviously I want someone who HAS the game to give me a bit of advice ;)
Nice try, smartass
Um, yeah. 1. that's kind of being contradictory, because from what you say, you can't play it either. So how do you know it's good?

2. I'm not being a smart ass. Gaming 101 never buy a game that needs a serial key without it having the serial key. That's just being retarded. You bought it 2 months ago....

If I were you which I'm not thank god. I'd have gone back to where I bought it, and I would have gotten my money back. And if you bought it online, well then, more power to me, because it's all the more reason to never buy anything online.

I feel that any game where you are a bunny, a 6 foot tall bunny at that, where you do "incredibly kick ass" (haha no) fighting, isn't worth my time to even know about. I didn't even know about this game until Zeo told me. And now I know why.
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
Just go back to their forums and complain. Pretty much everyone there has bought the game via paypal and still play the game. You'll get a response there.

And don't bother iming me now.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
1,626
Best answers
0
Have you posted your complaints on the forum? Just keep posting and emailing until they give in.

If not, well find another way to get your serial. You did buy the game...
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
1,462
Best answers
0
frsrblch said:
Have you posted your complaints on the forum? Just keep posting and emailing until they give in.

If not, well find another way to get your serial. You did buy the game...
I didn't even know they had a forums. Thanks
 
Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
3,125
Best answers
0
Growler said:
Haha! **** you...
Obviously I want someone who HAS the game to give me a bit of advice ;)
Nice try, smartass
Growler, I don't exactly know where you were going with this post, but you definately took the wrong approach.

Warning for flaming.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
2,309
Best answers
0
Meh, sue them. You'll earn way more then your 20 bucks back o/
 
Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
3,125
Best answers
0
Kaination said:
Meh, sue them. You'll earn way more then your 20 bucks back o/
Sue them for what captain law-suit?

Because after-all, lawyers and the whole process of suing people is free, and the court system isn't clogged enough so that he won't even see a trial date for at least 5 years. Afterall, what's one more frivolous lawsuit?

I'm sure at this point in time, there are more rational routes he can take.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 14, 2005
Messages
4,022
Best answers
0
I bought Lugaru about two months ago, and got the activation code within the day. You're just unlucky.

Did you check your Junk Mail folder, or whatever it's called for you? There's always a chance it ended up there.

Do you still have the Paypal receipt for your payment? I sure hope you do. It's proof that you paid.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top