Lucifer the Satan VS Anubis [spoiler]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
they both are the most evil and powerful villain(god) in history. what do you think if they match up and fight and who'll win??

Best answers
What?

You're gonna have to put some parameters on Satan if you wanted to pose a question like this, there are many different beliefs of him. What the hell anyway, why is there a spoiler tag on this thread?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Satan = Sokar, Anubis = Half Ascended. Hence by SG1 rules, Anubis > Satan since Sokar got pwned by Apophis and SG1 in a single 2 part episode whereas Anubis made more escapes than Carmen Sandiego.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anubis egyptian god of death and gatekeeper to the underworld.

Satan. A fallen angen who rebelled against god.

A god > a fallen angel = Anubis wins ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Satan = Sokar, Anubis = Half Ascended. Hence by SG1 rules, Anubis > Satan since Sokar got pwned by Apophis and SG1 in a single 2 part episode whereas Anubis made more escapes than Carmen Sandiego.

Satan = Sokar?? wth did you knew that?

lucifer atleast was the former leader of entire angel army and in 2nd command in heaven next to trnity. which his power are unstopable if trinity isnt count.

to grega:

god and trinity are different. the trinity we known is a creator of the world. but god is the only a title that any powerful being can deserve. to me anubis more like a local ganster or demon ect.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Too late, I'm whipping out the first spoilers. Be warned, this is serious business.

Satan dies... and so does Hermione. By Voldemort.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahaha, that's quality man. I laughed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the god of death, anubis really plays a small part in the goldy roles of the world. although egyptians worshipped him with vigour and mortals viewed his role as being immensely important as he weighed your life against a feather and decided if you were to be damned or not.

in the big scheme of things, there were far more powerful gods.

lucifer, the morning star, satan, whatever you want to call him, had almost all the powers of a god, and so is able to oppose god himself.

that goes on the principal that there must be balance, in order for god to exist, there must be an equal and opposite to him/her. that is lucifer.

however, arnold schwarzenegger > lucifer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did I ever tell you I look like Arnold?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the god of death, anubis really plays a small part in the goldy roles of the world. although egyptians worshipped him with vigour and mortals viewed his role as being immensely important as he weighed your life against a feather and decided if you were to be damned or not.

in the big scheme of things, there were far more powerful gods.

lucifer, the morning star, satan, whatever you want to call him, had almost all the powers of a god, and so is able to oppose god himself.

that goes on the principal that there must be balance, in order for god to exist, there must be an equal and opposite to him/her. that is lucifer.

Well ofcourse. Someone has to be at fault for all the bad stuff thats going on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are made of WIN!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Lucifer in no way had the power of a god, nor does he have the power to defy god out right. There are many misinterpretations of Satan, one of the worst being that he hates god, and that he is a opposite being. Lucifer is a powerful being, no doubt, but god considered him a lesser creation than us, that should tell you where he stands in the great scheme of things. Christianity is a single diety religeon, with distance from god defining that balance you talk about. There is gods grace and sin, not God vs. the Devil.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I don't really understand why you chose Anubis as an alternate choice to Lucifer.

As has already been pointed out, Anubis was one of a particular pantheon of Egyptian Gods. Whereas the Morning Star was an Angel, and, I'll admit, it has been suggested that he was nearly as powerful as 'God', who fell and took control of the underworld, or Hell.

For my money Hades, the Greek God, seems like a more fitting rival to Lucifer. One of the three greatest Greek Gods (Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades) and ruler of his own underworld. Also, it should be pointed out that Hades was portrayed as being superior to the Greeks' own God of Death, Thantos.

So Hades > Anubis. And, if Cuc is right about Lucifer being a flawed creation, Hades > Satan :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So Hades > Anubis. And, if Cuc is right about Lucifer being a flawed creation, Hades > Satan :D
Well acording to Christianity. Lucifer was an angel who was basically jolous of the humans for having a free will. Thats why he turned his hate against the hmans. He in no way actually hates god.

In the end hes but only a "fallen" angel with the same powers of an angel.

And with fallen i mean he turnd away from God. Thats atleast what i know about him ^^

As for Anubis. The decider of afterlife. The one who decides if you are to be damned for eternity or not. His role is similar to the gatekeaper of heaven in Christian believes.

Only Egyptians asigned him the same position as a God.

Well basically putting everything in ancient egyptian believes. It would kinda be Set VS Anubis and not Sokar ^^

wikipedia said:
* Amun - The Creator
* Anubis -Jackal god of embalming and tomb-caretaker who watches over the dead
* Apep (Apophis) - serpent of the Underworld, enemy of Ra
* The Aten - The sun disk worshipped primarily during the Amarna Period
* Atum - a creator deity, and the setting sun
* Bast, protector of the pharaoh, cat-bodied or cat-headed. Also known as Bastet
* Bes - dwarfed semigod associated with protection of the household, particularly childbirth, and entertainment
* The four sons of Horus
* Geb - god of the Earth and first ruler of Egypt
* Hapy - god embodied by the Nile, and who represents life and fertility
* Hathor - goddess of Love and Music
* Heget - goddess of Childbirth
* Horus - the falcon-headed god, God of Pharaohs and Upper Egypt
* Imhotep - god of wisdom, medicine and magic
* Isis - goddess of magic, also the wife of Osiris and goddess of the underworld
* Khepry - the scarab beetle, the embodiment of the dawn
* Khnum - a creator deity, god of the innundation
* Maahes - god of war
* Ma'at - personified concept of truth, balance, justice, and order
* Menhit - goddess of war
* Meretseger - goddess of the valley of the kings
* Mont - god of war
* Naunet - the primal waters
* Neith - goddess of war, then great mother goddess
* Nephthys - goddess of death.
* Nut - goddess of heaven and the sky
* Osiris - god of the underworld, fertility and agriculture
* Ptah - a creator deity, also god of craft
* Ra - the sun,also a creator deity
* Ra-Horakhty - god of both sky and Sun. A combination of Ra and Horus - thought to be God of the Rising Sun
* Sekhmet - goddess of destruction and war, also personified as a aspect of Ra, and later as a aspect of Hathor
* Seker- god of death
* Reshep - war god that was originally from Syria
* Sobek - crocodile god of the Nile
* Set - god of storms, later became god of evil, desert, also Lower Egypt
* Seshat - scribe goddess
* Shu - embodiment of wind or air
* Taweret - goddess of pregnant women and protector at childbirth
* Tefnut - embodiment of rain, dew, clouds, and wet weather
* Thoth - god of the moon, drawing, writing, geometry, wisdom, medicine, music, astronomy, and magic
* Wadjet - snake goddess of lower Egypt
* Wadj-wer - fertility god and personification of the Mediterranean sea or lakes of the Nile delta
* Wepwawet - jackal god of upper Egypt
* Wosret - a localised guardian goddess, protector of the young god Horus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_gods

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't really understand why you chose Anubis as an alternate choice to Lucifer.
the reason I didnt chose hades but lucifer is because hades was once ulterly defeated by lucifer and his fallen angel army after the retracted from heaven and attained the opporation to seize the entire underworld. however.... hades was lucky been rescue by those local gods and defeated lucifer.....like handy cat match.

and yeah lucifer was the former supreme commander of the enitre heaven and most elite angel in the uppon world and have the power which capable to against the mighty jehovah the trinity. and also the reason he betray jehovah is because he wanted to exterminate the rest of the human race after they commited sin but been deny by jehovah and soon he turns table to against his former boss.

and you're right hades has a long turn rivalry with lucifer in all description. hades was in good side and is because he wouldnt agree with an emo kid like lucifer.

and for anubis part may be because he never show his capability in any real combat in every description.....so hopefully someone can answer me how strong is he.

PS:for the evadence that lucifer lost the war and banish into deep space is because he was totally out nember to against the entire force of world.

Best answers
Well acording to Christianity. Lucifer was an angel who was basically jolous of the humans for having a free will.

And with fallen i mean he turnd away from God.
If he doesnt have the choice of free will.. then how is he able to defy god? According to you, he cant do that if he doesnt have free will... I dont understand.

an emo kid like lucifer.
lol for some reason, i find it funny that you compared Satan to an Emo haha...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom