lssj?

Best answers
ive seen heaps of ppl saying that theres a lssj every 2000 yrs or so. is there any other info of other saiyans..? and wen vegeta goes ussj he says ur about to see a pl that hasnt been seen for 100s of yrs or so. so is there info of other ssjs or lssjs etc? havent seen all dbz eps yet but most i would say

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive seen heaps of ppl saying that theres a lssj every 2000 yrs or so. is there any other info of other saiyans..? and wen vegeta goes ussj he says ur about to a pl that hasnt been seen for 100s of yrs or so. so is there info of other ssjs or lssjs etc? havent seen all dbz eps yet but most i would say
The legend is that every one thousand years a SSJ will appear. Originally, Goku was supposed to be the one that fulfilled that legend until Trunks came along, then Vegeta, and Gohan. This caused a lot of confusion as to who is the real SSJ of legend, and to end the confusion, Brolly was created. Brolly was created to finally end all debates as to who the real legendary SSJ is. Now, the problem with Brolly is that he is a movie character, and not one movie other than the specials take place within the main storyline. So, Brolly is considered a non-canon character (having nothing to do with the main story).

As for what Vegeta said, that was just Vegeta being Vegeta, boasting about his power and such.

Best answers
i see stated quotes like, lssj appears every 1000 yrs as u said, or 2000 on webs cant remember wich 1s. so i guess there is other lssj saiyans that has been about?. also in some dbz eps i think saiyan saga - freeza saga, that there has been ssjs when planet vegeta was up and it shows heaps of saiyans in ozaura form on a rampage, but this was only flashbacks stated from freeza and vegeta telling goku i think.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can also look at it like this. Broli's LSSJ trans could be considered USSJ but the only difference is his hair changes color but all the attributes fit into place such as mass muscle bulge's, huge increase in strength and also his hair was become pointy just like Trunk's when he transformed into USSJ. So really you could just say broli reached the level of USSJ which was given another name LSSJ its just that simple.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see stated quotes like, lssj appears every 1000 yrs as u said, or 2000 on webs cant remember wich 1s. so i guess there is other lssj saiyans that has been about?. also in some dbz eps i think saiyan saga - freeza saga, that there has been ssjs when planet vegeta was up and it shows heaps of saiyans in ozaura form on a rampage, but this was only flashbacks stated from freeza and vegeta telling goku i think.
According to Vegeta, the last SSJ (one thousand years ago) was so powerful, that the only way he could contain his power was by transforming into the Oozaru form. Unfortunately, his power was more than his Oozaru form could handle, and this caused the planet he was on to explode, killing him in the process.

Best answers
any pics of this? also brolly gains speed :|... and i refer brolly to be more powerfuller then ussj form...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The legend is that every one thousand years a SSJ will appear. Originally, Goku was supposed to be the one that fulfilled that legend until Trunks came along, then Vegeta, and Gohan. This caused a lot of confusion as to who is the real SSJ of legend, and to end the confusion, Brolly was created. Brolly was created to finally end all debates as to who the real legendary SSJ is. Now, the problem with Brolly is that he is a movie character, and not one movie other than the specials take place within the main storyline. So, Brolly is considered a non-canon character (having nothing to do with the main story).

As for what Vegeta said, that was just Vegeta being Vegeta, boasting about his power and such.
Actually. I think this requires a Vegeta fan.

Chronological SS: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten

About Vegeta saying "Are you ready now... to witness a power not seen for thousand of years.... ?"
MC's correct; but it's also the English dub. Some things don't make sense. Because we all know the 'Super Saiyan' state was what hadn't been seen for thousands of years--the "USS" form was the strongest Saiyan form at that time. So yes, Vegeta was boasting. Is there any importance to this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In -that- story he was the first to reach Super Saiyan in 1,000 years. But, the dub says 3 millennium.. which we all know is 3,000 years. Either way, the story didn't focus on the Saiyans of the old age.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any pics of this? also brolly gains speed :|... and i refer brolly to be more powerfuller then ussj form...

Actually Brolly is a slow biatch ^^

Hes not fast at all. Hes just a powerhouse. Well in teh movies he is cause noone in the Brolly movies goes past regular SSJ stage. Its like a fight SSJ Goku VS USSJ Vegeta. Goku wouldnt stand a chance because the difrence in power. Vegeta could technically just stand there and feel next to nothing from all of Gokus attacks. Thats why Brolly is shown as this unstoppable force. Trouth be told hes actually weaker than Cell's perfect form XD

I mean movie 8 you have 4 SSJs noone higher.

Movie 10 you have SSJ Gohan (weaker than the Cell games if put in teh right saga [just before Buu]) and 2 Kids weaker than Gohan.

In movie 11. You have 2 kids, 1 android and Krillin. All up against a clone. Krillin is weaker than teh SSJ kids. They are still not actuall USSJ level. And 18 is also below USSJ.

So if you do the math you see Brolly is weaker than SSJ2. And a SSJ3 Goku would own his ass same as any other SSJ2 ^^

Best answers
in movie 10, gohan is past ssj2 gohan... hes older and in majin buu saga..
movie 11, thats just clone as u said. not the actual thing...
and it says brolly is the most powerfullets saiyan up to buu saga in webs.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Not Really. Its before Majin Buu saga. 11 is afgter Majin Buu saga. Right after the tournament to be exact. but number 10 is before it. Cause Goku is still dead.

Best answers
Ah another fine story to reply to, broly appeared so far in 3 movies, "Broly the Legendary Super Sayain", "Broly's secound coming", and the stupid one "Bio-Broly" Broly does have the capabilities of a LSSJ but the movie never came out til after the majin buu saga(I think?) but we see goku as ssj3, but they put broly in the timeliine of after cell saga and before buu aga. but goku does go SSJ2? This is a wierd concept...

Best answers
well to me, brolly would smash goku at ssj2? since it says brolly is most powerfullest saiyan, and is the most powerfullest up to majin buu saga or after.... but is there any other known lssj since a lssj appears every 1000 yrs or so. or any other ssjs that has been out there.... around vegeta planet was up and life.? if so what are there names and any pics?? if any body knows plz say :D

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well to me, brolly would smash goku at ssj2? since it says brolly is most powerfullest saiyan, and is the most powerfullest up to majin buu saga or after.... but is there any other known lssj since a lssj appears every 1000 yrs or so. or any other ssjs that has been out there.... around vegeta planet was up and life.? if so what are there names and any pics?? if any body knows plz say :D
It can only be speculated as to how strong Brolly really is.

There are no other known SSJs other than the ones mentioned (Goku, Vegeta, Brolly, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks, plus the one Vegeta mentioned in the story).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan was SS1 in the 10th film. You know Gohan was out of practice right? He wasn't exactly the best fighter, either. Goku and Vegeta were at Super Saiyan 2's peak. They'd obliterate Broly.

Best answers
didint goku kill brolly in ssj1 form? so in ssj2 he could pwn brolly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
didint goku kill brolly in ssj1 form? so in ssj2 he could pwn brolly
Debatable; non-canon. Goku was either SS or FPSS. He had the power of Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan & Piccolo inside of him when he defeated Broly, though.

Best answers
how many chances did they have to kill brolly, like 2-4 because of the sensu beans and brolly just kept getting stronger. vegeta got destroyed straight away and im sure trunks was ssj2 because, hes wearing his uniform from when he defeated the androids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom