LSSJ Broli/Brolli/Brolly WIP

Best answers
Don't Really Like the grin/smirk/smile need more hair and make the chin a little bit smaller then you got your self a pwnage model Gr8 Job so far

-AnThEm

Best answers
the grin party boy showed is more like brolly. and don't forget to add more hair ;)

ZuL

Best answers
Hey, thanks for all the replies, I'm going to answer some of the questions you guys had...

1. The hair is also Work In Progress, I just showed how much I'd done so far.
2. The smile... well... I guess I'll replace it with either a smaller smile or a grin. I tried a grin though, and it didn't really look like broly anymore... we'll see how it'll look ;)
3. I think I'll continue with the model today, I was just reaaally lazy yesterday, so I didn't do a thing :)

Alright, keep the crits coming until the next pic...

Best answers
ok i can't wait im for sure this model is gonna
be of tha hook!

and what happend to SMO? did he ge banned?
i nver see him around he forums

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
<------ Why dont you give him the same expression as my avatar? And when you finally finish this model who is it gonna replace?

Best answers
What a white box with a red cross it it??? ;P
a modal for brolli would rock btw what lvl was he - ussj??? he seems like it - i have seen the first Brolli movie but in japernese and all through vegeta whined and moaned

Best answers
Bumatoe said:
what lvl was he - ussj??? he seems like it
He was LSSJ, (legendary ssj), I think it's power is either between ssj and ssj2, or ssj2 and ssj3.:)

Best answers
lsssj dosnt mean much as pretty much all ssjs are legendery ( there hasnt been one for about 1000 years according to some sources)- i recon hes betwen ssj and ssj2

Best answers
i would say it would go on this time line:

ssj-ussj-ussj2(lssj)-ssj2-ssj3

so legendary ssj is above ultra ssj but below ssj2

Best answers
People Are getting off track it dosent matter if LSSJ is between what..
Carn't Wait to see next updates ^.^

Best answers
Some of you aren't very bright huh... The Legendary Super Saiyan is a being, not a level of transformations. Brolly was a Ultra Super Saiyan but because of his enormous power level he didn't lack speed in comparison with Goku and Vegeta!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom