Lowpoly?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

im inspired by the lowpoly modeling on cgchat and polycount forums and i thought about modeling a lowpoly sora.. i dunno if i could cut even more polys.. but i gues its low enough lol XD

<b>I' d like to see here some lowpoly work ;P so maybe you all model something lowpoly too? just takes a hour..</b>

LOWPOLY FTW!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
There are A LOT of polys you can cut on that model Tryforce. I mean just look at the original model,t he shirt sleeves were 4 sided O_O. Also you might want to look at a few more refs since sora was proportioned differently.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm 4 sided? .... yeh 4 sided would rock even more lol... well i just did it for fun >_< i used kh2 sora refs... i might skin this bish sooner or later.. i wanted to make a lowpoly first so i get the rid of kh2 in midpoly.. cuz lowpoly inspires you fast to model on... it goes fast and its easy lol, ill see hwat i can cut ;)

Best answers
Ok, I know the pants are baggy in Kingdom Hearts, but from that angle the upper body looks a little too small

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

My contribution for this thread..

This is going to be my model for the competition. going to go low poly and texture intensive. Will look great for my portfolio and it's fun modeling low poly. The whole model is 248 tris thus far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey tek, got a portofolio? if yes post link plz i'd love to see ^^
idk who thats supposed to be but ok.. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you would read his post... its says its for the competition... and the concept he showed on the competition is supposed to be thisone..

i <3 it tek! gj on it ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
This is going to be my model for the competition. going to go low poly and texture intensive. Will look great for my portfolio and it's fun modeling low poly. The whole model is 248 tris thus far.
bah i dont feel like getting in a discussion.. atleast not with u tryforce...damn this place is becoming like pcgamemods...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

only arms and details left

My portfolio's not online right now. I only have it on cd's right now with my resume, but as soon as I do a new layout for my online portfolio I'll post a link?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks awesome for low poly, i just cant wait to see the skin you produce for this, its gonna be hardcore D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wewt, will you add lil details to it now?

Best answers
At least cut a row so those gloves/fingers can have some bending ;p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

579 triangles

Three steps ahead of you Laheen. It's all starting to come together now. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

50% self illumination still got a couple parts to map and then the rest of the texturing will be done.

1 - 128x128 sheet for the head
1 - 256x256 sheet for the rest.

Best answers
holy ish dude thats frikin sweet, especially for how low poly it is

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking amazing indeed =D always liked your work tek and I have to say, seeing low poly models really IS inspiering.

Great work man! Looking forward to see more low poly models from other people!

Tryforce, keep that model going!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Worked on the texture bout an hour and a half on and off now, and It's finally starting to come together.

@ Super Veggeto - Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom