low poly rock lee WIP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i started a Rock-lee model yesterday, and this is what i got so far.
i am making it pretty low poly.

poly count: 547 so far.

needs to be done: arms + hands, feet and head. and some tweaking, and completing the belt.

done: 70 %

c&c?

ps: the sides are just shuved into each other for now.

Best answers
hey nice man :D, keep up the good work try to aim for 1500 polys :D on the dot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx! i think il make that 1500, if i dont make the head to high poly. :) if it works, i might put it in esf :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks like he is wearing some kind of latex pants , try to make them more ( ) intead of ()()

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i know, i just shoved them into each other, as i said b4, when i am finished, i will fix it al.

ps: can someone help me out? i have this problem, alot of poly's are backfaced now, and needs to be facing front, but it wont work by select all, face to front, it just doesnt work.
i already managed to put alot of em right, but some are a ****ing ***** to get hold of.
does anyone know something for putting them all to front in a simple movement?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh, what works best is use select>face>by vertice then select it and it will select a group of them, make sure ignore backfaces in clicked on to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, when i select all, it will be the same, only the number of front faces would be traded with the number backfaces, isnt there a tool for this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its nice
but...lol, i agree with zeldalink

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oke wangsta listen up :
select the backfaced by anny means when u got them selected do ctrl+shift+f then it will turn them to the front
(ps counterclouck wise will give you front faced normal clock ways wil give u a backface ;))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yah, doh! i know that but as i said! some are goddamn hard to get hold of, ive got all of them, exept some on the arm. and doesnt matter how i select them, i also select front faced faces.
and when i deselect the front faced, its just getting more ****ed, cuz it wil also deselect some of the backfaced, and thats ***.
no matter how i do it, but il give it another try, i think ive already been turning faced for an hour or 2 now...

edit: YES i ****ing did it after 2 hours tweaking.... pfiew, il make a full body, just shovin it into each other dough, and il show it here, just make a post so i wont have to double post :)

Best answers
In the front between the thighs and the torso there's a caved in part, might wanna turn some edges to fix that.
How do u render those models so well?? Do use an external prog or what?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, go to file, export, viewpoint expierence tech , or something like that, anyways, update!! :)

ps: dunno bout you, but im drooling over this sexeh ass :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you show the char becours i don't know him and now i can't crit. becours i never seen him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

srry, could find any good pics at the moment.

edit: polycount 815 so far. i dont think im gonna make the 1500 i think its gonna be arround 1800

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, il sure try, il try the hands and feet today, and may-b the head tonight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:) YES I DID IT! my FIRST 100% completed model!!!
i finished it 10 mins ago, and here is the model, WITH the credits that are needed!

woohoo!!!!

c&c?

ps: if anyone would like to skin it, please teach me to :) ( also skinmapping ) :p

srry for double post, i had to , cuz its finished, C&c?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wangster said:
srry for double post, i had to , cuz its finished,
when you hafta update does the edit button magically dissappear or sumthin?, heh

well, you asked for crits and here they come,

even a jerry springer guest could call that sloppy, judging from those nasty shadows all over him, thats really the only thing the models proportions are accurate to davids refs, just the build of the model is so sloppy its hard to see what can be fixed,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, yeah, srry, i know, but the damn shadows thingy, its just that milkshape has crapper rendering.
and also, i know i dont model good yet, but imo its nice for a third model :)

i appreciate the comment from u nuttzy, ur pro :)

edit: i forgot to ask, can u please tell me what YOUR definition of sloppyness is? i think you mean the bad poly placement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom