Low PL Starting Level...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi.

Well i quess its not everyone favourite Suggestion but well. its mine <3 :p...

I dont know what the Starting Powerlevels for the Future Release is so i just show it by the current PL List...

Example:

Right now Gokus starts at 750.000 PL and his TransPL requires 1.750.000

My suggestion now is...
i would like an option where can choose your PL starting Level... BUT the Transformation Powerlevel wouldnt change...

So i choose Goku and his Starting PL at 750 and i could really fight long to reach the Transformation PL.
Of course that LOW PL setting would define the Server then so new comers couldnt choose Normal Start Powerlevel.

And since there is an PL Catchup Option this also wouldnt hurt new players were joined the server.

And even if that PL catchup option is off it wouldnt matter, since they know what that when they choose this server that it might be they will loose. :)

Its just my suggestion where is only for me :p...

I dont think it would unbalance things that much, it would just lenghten the fights till someone reaches the required Transformation PL. And then you would really feel all mighty :p...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe they are going to add this into the game.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well considering there are multiple transformations for most characters, why would you want to draw out the transformation time longer than it already is to get to the first one?

Just seems kinda silly to me

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I thought u could already set the starting PL level on the server options? Or was that the max setting...cant remember

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh i figured most wont like it.
Its just my kinda thing were i like. :)...

i like to start for e.x. with goku on 750 and still have the Required Transformation PL be 1.750.000 :).

like i said i quess it would only be for me :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom