Lots seems to have happen.

Best answers
Glad to see the team is still going strong. I pop up one time was wanting to come back but computer died out.

Been doing some catching up reading about the new drama...seeing open beta soon. Sounds great and even with the kick in the crouch. Glad things are going strong even with the leak. This is more of a question to cuc or someone on the server. Anyway you can check if someone has been trying to log on my forum account? People tried to get on it before..and I have not been around much, But I got a Diffrent email that i need to forward about testing. I knew it was bs so I did not click it. Yet not sure what is going on since I am in the dark.

And on another note...Being a dad is stressful. WTB SLEEP

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey night long time no see night.
Contact me on aim or msn and I will see what I can do for you.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How did I miss this...

Good to see ya again, Shade.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back man, nice to see you :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad to see the team is still going strong. I pop up one time was wanting to come back but computer died out.

Been doing some catching up reading about the new drama...seeing open beta soon. Sounds great and even with the kick in the crouch. Glad things are going strong even with the leak. This is more of a question to cuc or someone on the server. Anyway you can check if someone has been trying to log on my forum account? People tried to get on it before..and I have not been around much, But I got a Diffrent email that i need to forward about testing. I knew it was bs so I did not click it. Yet not sure what is going on since I am in the dark.

And on another note...Being a dad is stressful. WTB SLEEP
Doesn't seem they have Slim, I'd change my password though If I were you. Greater than six characters, use a letter, a number and one special character (ie #@!$%^) to make it secure. Also, don't use god, password, love or anything else easily guessed.

Congrats on the baby Slim, hop on IRC sometime.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh, it's nightshade. Glad to see your still ok man, congrats on the baby. How's your bar doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom