Lots of models and looking for the creators Part 2

Best answers
Oke the first thread was verry sucsesfull for me. just look at www.esfstuff.com/eng there are 14 models more online now thanks to you. But i`m far from done.. i still have something like 50 models witch don`t have an autheur. And this time i post some more than in the first thread. i will post 19 models. I hope that you guys can tell me who the autheur is :)

Well here we go again.

Model 1

Model 2

Model 3

Model 4

Model 5

Model 6

Model 7

Model 8

Model 9

Model 10

Model 11

Model 12

Model 13

Model 14

Model 15

Model 16

Model 17

Model 18

Model 19

Some comments. For the Bojack Trunks (normal and ssj) ano of those 2 is of violator and the other seemt to be but it`s diffrent

Best answers
well i know the credits to some of the models. models 6 and 7 are credits to me, modeler of esf trunks, and esf vegeta. model 8 is credit to maker of esf gohan and sbolt. models 9,10,12 are credits to azn and logan4344 and the jacket on gotenks buu is bryggs. and thats about all i know.

Best answers
oke thanx alot for so far :) now i`m still looking for the autheurs for the following models:
Model 1
Model 2
Model 3
Model 4
Model 5
Model 13
Model 14
Model 15
Model 16
Model 17
Model 18
Model 19

Best answers
model 6 and 7 = gogetenks, model 18 17 16 = msf esf team and smo, model 1 and 2 AZN and msf, cant member the rest and cbf looking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Model 1 - AzN Dragon
Model 2 - AzN Dragon
Model 3 - AzN Dragon and a head edit by someone I can't remember.
Model 13,14,15 - Credits to GodGundam for the mesh, and someone I can't remember for reskin.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
model 9, 10 & 12 --- Logan4434
model 3 --- DaKD (the hair)

and i think model 11 was done by tweek, if my memmory doesnt decieve me.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in order to host peoples models, you need their permission, im not sure if nuttzy wants his kid buu there, and u credited nuttzys frieza wrong, u said it was made by kreshi. Also, the frieza u said nuttzy made is not made by him.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not, im referring to the one hosted on esfstuff

Best answers
well i can tell you that i have the primissions of nuttzy to put all his models on my site. and the kid buu that is on now is his. and for the frieza`s... you better take a good look.. they all look alot like the nuttzy`s but they aren`t his..

There are 4 frieza models of nuttzy online now those are:

Nuttzy - Cooler
Nuttzy - Cooler First Form
Nuttzy - Frieza Form 4
Nuttzy - Inctura

Best answers
I think that model 1, 2 and 3 are done by AZN Dragon... becourse he maked also a gohan with those clothes (it atleast looks like it)

Can someone confirm it that AZN did it...???

Bolteh2

B
ehm, thats not my ssj2 models, i completely edited the model to fit normal anatomy, and my hair looked different

Best answers
Bolteh said:
ehm, thats not my ssj2 models, i completely edited the model to fit normal anatomy, and my hair looked different

Witch models do you mean?? just all or ...???

Best answers
i don`t want to hurry anyone but i`m still looking for creators :p

And a bit off toppic... the humor of mastasurf isn`t as funny as last year:p i was reading the post and tought... yea right:p and clicked on the link and there was it :p i allreaddy tought it.

Bolteh2

B
well i was talking bout the ssj2 gohan.. some1 said i did that one, but i didnt create that one :O

and please, dont doublepost

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom