LOTR - RETURN OF THE KING!!! Critz

Retired
Best answers
hehe yeah was funny the last 25 minutes, went to it last night. and seriously the last scene where Sam walks to his crib. everybody was like 'goddamnit' seriously :)

damn hilarious, still wasnt over after like 5 disolves to black etc, :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think i saw people stand up, expecting the credits. then sitting down again, standing up, sitting down.....

thank god i wait for the actual credits to appear before i move. the directors did that on purpose, clever practical joke.

Best answers
Best part of the entire movie is when Gandolf beats the crazy dude down with his cane. Also i think when they say no mortal man can kill the witch king they mean human being in genral,but hey who cares. great movie althought i dont like how they didnt put what happens to the king after they win. Another thing when sam was fighting the spider he got sting knocked out of his hands so he rolled around on the ground for about 3 minutes to pick it up when he had his sword still in his holster! Also did Frodo come off *** to anyone else. Sam was on the rock talking about the girl he wanted to marry and Frodo looks at him like "Dude you like girls?"

Best answers
I LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!! It was possibly the BEST movie I have ever seen (besides the other Lotr of course)!

I liked the part were Gandalf beat the guy up also, everybody in the theatre (after that part), clapped!

I liked part were Legolas killed the Markil also, just because of Gimli's comment! ("That still counts as one!") ^^

Yeah, the ending was kinda boring, and I didn't like that they cut out the part were the orcs attacked the Shire and took all the Hobbits captive, it was part of the story, they shoulda kept it! And the part were Sam plants the Silver Saling that Galadriel gave him!

Best answers
man i loooooooove that movie!!! and i was just like O_O when Legolas jumped that oliphant (or something like that) and he was just like shooting with his arrows "34... 35... 36" hilarius!! and i was just like :laff: when he cutted the rope that holded the sitting thing, the evil humans where on!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1 :devgrin: and i was just like O_O when he killed the oliphant and jumped down!!! every1 in the theatre was just was clapping!! then Gimli comes and says: it still counts as 1!!!! every1 was just laughing their asses off!!!! :laff:
and i really think it was kewl that they almost had destroyed the ring and Aragorn runs towards the las orcs of mordor and yells: For frodo!! and every1 was going SUPER GHOST KAMIKAZE ATTACK!!! or something like suicide!!! it was dam sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :]
all in all: i think the LOTR trilogi is great! except of the boring ending.... so ill give it.. 9.5/10 and the missing 0.5 is becoz of the boring ending!! it should had ended where Aragorn bows to the hobbits!
MY PRECIUS!!!!!!! :D
i am no man.... IM SUPER GOTENKS!!!!!!!!! YAAA!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was the best of the 3. Although it was super long, the battle were like 5, 10-15 min long. They shouldve had like 1 or 2 major battle because it was lame how only a little group like that could take on all those orcs and elefants!!!!!!

9/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zorb said:
man i loooooooove that movie!!! and i was just like O_O when Legolas jumped that oliphant (or something like that) and he was just like shooting with his arrows "34... 35... 36" hilarius!! and i was just like :laff: when he cutted the rope that holded the sitting thing, the evil humans where on!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1 :devgrin: and i was just like O_O when he killed the oliphant and jumped down!!! every1 in the theatre was just was clapping!! then Gimli comes and says: it still counts as 1!!!! every1 was just laughing their asses off!!!! :laff:
and i really think it was kewl that they almost had destroyed the ring and Aragorn runs towards the las orcs of mordor and yells: For frodo!! and every1 was going SUPER GHOST KAMIKAZE ATTACK!!! or something like suicide!!! it was dam sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :]
all in all: i think the LOTR trilogi is great! except of the boring ending.... so ill give it.. 9.5/10 and the missing 0.5 is becoz of the boring ending!! it should had ended where Aragorn bows to the hobbits!
MY PRECIUS!!!!!!! :D
i am no man.... IM SUPER GOTENKS!!!!!!!!! YAAA!!!
For the love of Christ. I think you just sent my sperm count down with that post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom