Lost Planet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyone plated the demo, its kind of starship trooper ish, but its kind of cool. for the xbox, capcoms developing it.

Best answers
Demo!? WHERE!? I saw this at E3 and was drooling so bad. Third person combat + big aliens + big mechs = loads of fun. I don't care about any story.. any gameplay.. nothing. Give me a big gun.. big mech.. something to shoot and I'm good to go. Or maybe that was a different game..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I downloaded the demo through my Xbox 360 console. I liked how everything started out, it reminded me a lot of Resident Evil 4 for some reason. It may have had something to do with the style; textures, physics, character looks & gameplay. I'm pretty fond of Capcom and how they design some of their games. For the most part, it was as enjoyable as Resident Evil 4... up until I entered a tunnel where there were some stingray-looking enemies.. er. And then the giant armadillos. Eeh. Got boring from there on. Something about my fascination just turned off, completely. Although, it's still just a demo, it'll probably be majorly revised before release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom