Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I was wondering if anyone saw the dbz movie lord slug? IF anyone saw it I think someone should make a model when goku is fighting against lord slug and he is just about to punch goku but then he blocks it with his hand then he turns into a diffrent kind of super saiyan. He has the yellow aura around him, his hair is spiked up like a super saiyans but its red like when he does kio ken, and his eyes are all white.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow I never saw that movie damn I have to see it....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm...someone just made that, look around...i saw it today..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hyper Saiyanman stop acting like a MOD!!!!!!! SSj Nathan thanks I bet is gonna rock...

Best answers
He's not acting like a mod. He isn't threatening to ban him or anything, he's just telling him the obvious, that he should use the requests forum.

Best answers
Yo i dont wanna spoil anything but,
its really cool, Lord slug most powerful being
Is wekeaned by Kid Gohan's annoyin whistleing
so picollo rips his own ears off

Best answers

well, im not sure wot he looked like exactly, but i knew he got ssj hair, but it was black and i think his eyes disappeared.

this took me 2 mins. credits to origional esf goku modeler:)

edit: i was bored so i made this:p

greetz:p

Best answers
ow, d*mn:D cause i dont see myself makin a goku without shirt:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm.... hasnt anyone noticed that in gogeta5000's avatar, theres a pic of it in action... just though id say ^_^

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think he went super... just insane. The fact that his eyes dissapeered altogether and he just kind of lost it tells me that it probably wasn't an SSj kind of thing going on. He's done that whole "almost ascended saiyan" thing in other movies too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah... its basiclly when he just goes insane over anger and rage.. only the first time he actually snapped into a new level of anger in the frieza saga cos his best friend started flying lessons while eating explosives ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He just went crazy and his aura turned yellor red like ssj and kaiken. And he was stronger

Best answers
i just made one too out of the bd goku. but my host isn't working right now so would somebody host it for me.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
I don't think he went super... just insane. The fact that his eyes dissapeered altogether and he just kind of lost it tells me that it probably wasn't an SSj kind of thing going on. He's done that whole "almost ascended saiyan" thing in other movies too.
Perhaps it is a semi-super saiyan, or demi-super saiyan form. He started to go SSJ, but didn't quite go all the way. He wasn't quite at the breaking point (though most of the movies couldn't have happened at all, given how most of them happen in the middle of a saga, like Movie 12: The Rebirth of Fusion: Goku and Vegeta occurs during the middle of the Fusion saga, while the Tree of Might happened right at the end of the Saiyan saga, or anywhere in the Saiyan saga after Goku trains with King Kai, since he knows the Spirit Bomb and uses it during the movie, but they couldn't really have occured in the continuity of the series).

Note, that whenever a saiyan goes SSJ for the first time, his eyes disappear just before he completes the transformation and they reappear as a bluish-greenish color.

Best answers
he looks like that in an episode too, when he fights cell and freeza in hell when pikkon first shows some moves, befor they battle in the tournament for the first time.

Best answers
no, he had a golden super saiyan aura instead of a red aura. Though why the hell did Goku use Super kaioken in his fight with Pikkon, when he was already super saiyan? That's the only time he uses it after he was able to go SSJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom