• Remove them completley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Put limits on use

• Do not change them

• Total voters
Best answers
If you don't know what I'm talking about click http://www.lotro-europe.com/index.php

and read up about it

Now I have summer coming up and exams are over and I need a new vice(a new game to play that will kill my almost dead social life) I'm getting a new HD TV and a nintendo wii (as maze already knows because of how I've been PMing him ordering him to make more and sell them now or else.... I'm still waiting maze....) and I have some money left over to try a MMO and I've been reading the reviews on this game and it looks VERY good and extremely promising in the long run

So i was wondering if anyone else had bought this game and is able to give some in-game advice as to if it was a worth while buy, I'd ask at their forums but I doubt I'd get a balanced review and I want to be very sure before I buy this game and subscribe to it

Best answers
is it pay to play?
Yep

Subscriptions are charged at the following prices (all prices are inclusive of VAT) :

Sterling
8.99 ? 1 month
25.47 ? 3 month
47.94 ? 6 month
83.88 ? 12 month
Euro:
12.99 ? 1 month
35.97 ? 3 month
65.94 ? 6 month 1
19.88 ? 12 month

Dollars:
14.99 ? 1 month
41.97 ? 3 month
77.94 ? 6 month
143.88 ? 12 month

Best answers
.... lol

im not european british or american
you gots the prices in new zealand dollars?

Best answers
.... lol

im not european british or american
you gots the prices in new zealand dollars?
Well I don't know for sure it it would be supported for your country but the exchange rate is

?1.00 = 2.73131 NZD (new Zealand Dollar's)

The rest is for yourself to work out, I just want to know if anyone has has played this game

Best answers
I was in the beta for it a while back. Game was ok, but it played to much like World of Warcraft. Nice GFX though, and the layout was just like WoW's which to me was nice cause I didn't have to hunt for anything on my screen.

For LOTR fans you will love this game. But to me it was boring, so I stick with WoW.

Best answers
I was in the beta for it a while back. Game was ok, but it played to much like World of Warcraft. Nice GFX though, and the layout was just like WoW's which to me was nice cause I didn't have to hunt for anything on my screen.

For LOTR fans you will love this game. But to me it was boring, so I stick with WoW.
Requirements?
nvm, I checked the Faq.
Hmm seems low enough.... But Idont think I'll get it. 128 MB gfx ... oh well...

Best answers
Hmm then thats cool. I can run Wow maxed out no sweat.

lol, Mithrandir looks cool.

Best answers

Thanks, I think you've just pushed me too buy this game after my final exam!

From what I've seen it's more focused on the story line of LOTR and not of the grinding/pvp elements that I'm not very good at and instead like to immerse myself into the story line

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom