• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• I'd like to but dont want to pay.

• Total voters
Best answers
ok this post is almost a day or so apart....anyway...i need a lil help with some good sound fx....can anyone give me a link or something to a good site with .wav files?????

Best answers
Hey doglord, i could do a couple sounds for him, but i'm not quite sure what he sounds like. You just tell me what he sounds like and what sounds to edited and i'll give it a go, its for goku right?
*Edit- I say a couple because that last pack was probobly one of my good ones, i'm running out of the type of sounds used for attacks, but still have alot of voice sounds.

Best answers
the model looks really good. whether it will be used though....

oh make nathan...though hes a really boring character.

Best answers
nice model man....id give crits but like everyone else...ive never seen or heard of him...but keep up the work...;)

Best answers
i imagine he sounds like a normal man....he's a really young vampire.....i already got the trans sounds but feel free to do yur own cause they may be better than mine...........and for alllllllll the people who have never seen nestor here is a fan pic that is completely wrong but still looks cool

and thanx everybody :D

Best answers
I dont know what it is, but it looks good anyways. Reminds me of Raziel.^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face isnt that good.......the rest is not bad :eek:

Best answers
DIABLO very kool model kinda wierd butt kool....(you should make me a shredder of ninja turtels!)lol

Best answers
lol shredder that'd be cool......raziel....i can see the resemblence....what doesn't look good about the face exactly?

Best answers
Uh oh..i've just noticed a problem thats gonna be with your pack :( . There are only 6 characters in that pic but there 8 esf characters! Are there anymore important people in that book or are you just gonna make up 2? But anywho, how's the models coming?

Best answers
lol there are about 30-60 necroscope characters....the only problem is picking the best...so far i want to make shaitan,shaithis,vormulac,lesk,canker and maybe one of the females.....that pic i sent was just a group of them....like wratha's raiders....or the fallen...dif groups....but no problem on the 8 esf characters....all i'm waiting on for release is the sound pack....i have a good one but i need the trans sound to be a lil louder....

Best answers
Dude that is looking like god's work but it looks like god (you) messed up a lil on the face. it just looks kinda bleek/dull make it seem more cold and dead the face just looks like a bad painting.
If there is no transformation i got a pretty ok idea for one buts tis gonna be hard to explain and since my imagination is very wide maybe very hard to do....
He should transform into a full Vampire demon look. Have large bat-like wings (if u can get some1 to animate them to look like their flapping when flying), Pointed long ears, Long Gray Tangled lookin hair, black eyes with red dots in middle, Legs bent backwards (knees in the back(not sure if that would look good), Clawed hands and feet, Brown or reddish brown skin, small pointed teeth, 2 large ones for fangs, Thin malnorished body.
I guess in will be very hard. tis just a suggestion i no it will be hard (hard thats an understatement).
Ok bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom