Looking for the name of a jap cartoon

Best answers
cartoons in the Netherlands suck!!!

years ago is started to watch dbz in Portugal, and i still watch it.;)

But a couple of years ago i saw a jap cartoon that was cool!!
in portugeese it was called: samurai x. the main charicter was a samurai with long red hair (name:kentjin or something like that)with a special sword and he had special powers, and a big guy with chort black hair and he was good using his fists. there was also a small boy and a girl.

could somebody help me and give me the name of that cartoon:cry: !!!

thanx!!O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the guys name is "Kenshin" and its from the anime called kenshin (or Rouhan kenshin, something like that)

AND ITS ANIME NOT A F**KING CARTOON;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because its easier to type than japanese, plus anime was originally named japanamation. so jap cartoon would be the version he hose to use. and they r cartoons, they r animated are not real life people. has all the characteristics of a cartoon but because its a special style of cartoon we call it anime.

u never here someone go "hey that cartoon with the rabbit that says whats up doc is on" no they say hey looney toons is on. some types of cartoons have special names and anime just happens to be one of these. but reguardless anime is still a cartoon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter, woul your opinion be the same if it was called n****mation?? (Perposely Added ***'s -- You can tell what I meant though)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This turned way off topic and flaming is not allowed. Stop acting like children, or you both will feel my wrath.

closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom