Looking for some nice MMORPG 2D Games.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hey everyone. I'm looking for some nice 2D games such as Ragnarok & Maple Story. Both of them are MMORPG games, and i am looking for them. Anyone knows any? Please post it here. I'm looking for them because this pc is unable to play high 3D games such as WoW (World of Warcraft). MapleStory and Ragnarok how ever are games i can play by the looks of the system specs. I know for sure i can play Maple Story since i just have played that game. Anyone knows more nice MMORPG 2D games? :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
download ragnarok online, then download a mod called nameless RO

http://warez_are_not_allowed_on_these_forums.com

basically just install ragnarok online first, then install nlro or extract the files into the gravity folder(ragnarok online company name) if your interested

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Mf29, that's illegal. Since Ragnarok is Pay to Play.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oops sorry, i thought it was sort of similar to esf mod, guess not

Best answers
If you are looking for a Pay to Play game, I'd suggest Dark Ages.

http://www.darkages.com

I played this a few years ago and I actually bought a month of it just recently. It's pretty cheap too compared to others, I think it came to about 11 bucks canadian for me for one month. (9.99 american).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
DeStRoYeR said:
If you are looking for a Pay to Play game, I'd suggest Dark Ages.

http://www.darkages.com

I played this a few years ago and I actually bought a month of it just recently. It's pretty cheap too compared to others, I think it came to about 11 bucks canadian for me for one month. (9.99 american).
Thanks, but I'm looking for something more 3D.. Like ragnarok.

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Hey everyone. I'm looking for some nice <b>2D games</b> such as Ragnarok & Maple Story. Both of them are MMORPG games, and i am looking for them. Anyone knows any? Please post it here. I'm looking for them because this pc is unable to play high 3D games such as WoW (World of Warcraft). MapleStory and Ragnarok how ever are games i can play by the looks of the system specs. I know for sure i can play Maple Story since i just have played that game. Anyone knows more nice <b>MMORPG 2D</b> games? :)

My Bad :rolleyes:

But in any case.

www.conqueronline.com it's 3D and it doesn't require a whole lot of specs to play the game.

Conquer Online said:
Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
800 MHz or higher CPU
128 MB or more of RAM
16 MB or higher 3D graphics card, such as GeForce 2 or better
1 GB or more of available hard drive space
DirectX 8.1 or above
Internet connection with 56 Kbps or faster connection speed
Free to play as well.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Just a reminder that this PC is using a onboard video card. Which cannot play WoW, or Fly For Fun, etc. This pc can't even play GTA 1 correctly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O: That Conquer Online actually looks pretty nifty, I might give that a go sometime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
conquer gets boring FAST
o: Would you care to elaborate? Like, explain what makes it boring so fast?

Best answers
He is right, it gets boring after a while, but for the first part it is pretty fun. I lost interest when I hit level 65 because at that point it felt like nothing but grinding. However, in it's defence, it IS free, so you can't really expect the best game evar for nothing.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Kenny83 said:
Or there is also MapleStory. I don't personally enjoy it, it seems quite boring to me. However, I have a lot of friends that play it.

http://www.mapleglobal.com
Please do read my first post, already mentioned Maple Story :)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
download ragnarok online, then download a mod called nameless RO

http://warez_are_not_allowed_on_these_forums.com

basically just install ragnarok online first, then install nlro or extract the files into the gravity folder(ragnarok online company name) if your interested
I will give you a friendly warning because I don't think you knew that was a warez site but next time please be more careful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks alot man, ill think next time before i post

Best answers
Conquer Online=MU online= UBER BLING-BLING ARMOR!!!!11 at later levels and pointless level grinding...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Just a reminder that this PC is using a onboard video card. Which cannot play WoW, or Fly For Fun, etc. This pc can't even play GTA 1 correctly.
My PC with a onboard VIA chipset can play WOW, but not GTA1. It can barely even play HL. So I think your computer can run it. Give me some info on the video card.

Yeah I ran WoW on a VIA chipset. The worst that happened was some texture problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom