Looking For An Old Picture...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Many of you might remember this. Someone came to the ESF forums asking about why the models were red squares in-game. Unlike the many that have came here asking the same question, one of the members here decided to play along. So, this member (if I remember correctly) took a page from the Dragon Ball Z manga and changed one of the characters on the page into a square. He then convinced the one who asked the question that the red square was actually character from the manga.

I'm looking for that picture.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao, best prank ever that doesn't involve a hotdog and an electrical appliance store.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still say the other one with cell and trunks in regards to 1.3 descending from USSJ and regrowing shirt was funnier :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, can't remember who did that one but it was funny.

Gokus greatest adversary XD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
M'lord says it was Kama's prank. You could try contacting him to see if he still has it, or you could spend an hour looking for it using the search function.

Best answers
M'lord says it was Kama's prank. You could try contacting him to see if he still has it, or you could spend an hour looking for it using the search function.
I'll contact Kama and see if he has the picture, but he just got a new rig so he might have wiped it all o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was the greatest. You need to post it if you find it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're welcome, MC. Don't suppose anyone has the one I made about Trunks' magically regenerating clothes in 1.3? I couldn't find it anywhere =(

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
lol, never seen this before.. awesome xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom