Looking for a US retailer that sells this XBox 360 cooler

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I've googled and finally found a picture of it. It's called the GameExpert Cooler King. I was wondering if anyone has seen this around in some other sites they buy accesories from. I only seen it in UK online stores and I'd like to buy it from the US. It draws power from the A/V slot, no way of it exploding or melting any parts of the system and plus this would make my life easier having it because I'd like to record some stuff on my TV Tuner and be able to watch the game without lag on my other monitor (VGA).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Nyko-Intercooler/dp/B000F5RW1U[/ame]

Maybe?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You won't need a cooler if you use this setup.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not using it for the cooling. I want it for the A/V it has.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting, it has a plug for a computer monitor. Something I may look into aswell. If I find anything I'll let you know.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, remember this:

If your 360 gets the red ring of death and you are using a Cooler on it, Microsoft will not take your 360 and fix it.

Due to The Coolers not being Official Microsoft products.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, remember this:

If your 360 gets the red ring of death and you are using a Cooler on it, Microsoft will not take your 360 and fix it.

Due to The Coolers not being Official Microsoft products.
That doesn't make sense, one could easily take off the cooler and state that he/she never used one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't make sense, one could easily take off the cooler and state that he/she never used one.
Some people are ignorant enough to say yes if asked if one was used, since it seems like you took the safe route it only seems logical to tell them you were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom