Looking for a GTA Like Cop PC Game

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm looking for a game that is much like GTA 3 & 4 (Free roming/walking game), but you are a cop in it and you have to arrest people. I guess much more information is not really needed. Much appreciated :).

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing that comes to mind for me is True Crime: Streets of L.A. (and, by extension, True Crime: New York City).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm looking for a game that is much like GTA 3 & 4 (Free roming/walking game), but you are a cop in it and you have to arrest people. I guess much more information is not really needed. Much appreciated :).
You can be a cop in gta4 and in the other gta series from what i know

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing that comes to mind for me is True Crime: Streets of L.A. (and, by extension, True Crime: New York City).
That's the only one I know of

I've played LA, It's different but not bad different :)

You can be a cop in gta4 and in the other gta series from what i know
I'm pretty sure he's after a game that's NOT GTA

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thank u, that's the game I was looking for. And yes Spunky, it does exists. True Crime is very much like GTA.

I'm pretty sure he's after a game that's NOT GTA
Indeed, I did mentioned "I'm looking for a game that is much like GTA 3 & 4"

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Urban Chaos, its old but not too bad, havent played it in ages, but its quite GTA like, but u arrest criminals/kill them, you get melee combos, selections of weapons etc 2 playable characters (different parts of the story) can steal cars I think, been a long while. Its a level based game, but its prettymuch free roam on those levels.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/urbanchaos/index.html -review

Now I remember it, its pretty damn good, shame the graphics aren't too great but gameplay wise its fun, a lot more like GTA3 than 4 though

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True crime would fit the bill there.

I find Streets of LA better with the storyline and much easier for controll with no need of a gazillion buttons just for different punches >.<

And you have multiple possible endings. Sadly once you finish the campagin you dont have freeroam mode.

In NYC thats fixed and you have more freedom with buying cars and such, but as said its ****tier with the controlls.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Urban Chaos, its old but not too bad, havent played it in ages, but its quite GTA like, but u arrest criminals/kill them, you get melee combos, selections of weapons etc 2 playable characters (different parts of the story) can steal cars I think, been a long while. Its a level based game, but its prettymuch free roam on those levels.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/urbanchaos/index.html -review

Now I remember it, its pretty damn good, shame the graphics aren't too great but gameplay wise its fun, a lot more like GTA3 than 4 though
I've played the game long long time ago. It was a great game! But my CD's were corrupted and the game crashed a lot. Thanks for reminding me! I youtubed the game, and it seems there is also another FPS game called Urban Chaos: Riot Response - Hope Street Terror, I don't think that's the Urban Chaos you were talking about.

Best answers
I played true crime streets of la once. I can't imagine yoy guys find that a good game.It has like 3 different missions,fighting shooting and driving and that bores to death .ALso it's full of bugs.
oh and a spoiler about it it has mutants and dragons in it,really, what were the creators thinking o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom