Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm. personally i dont like that head on that body, but thats your preference.
oh and the head needs to sit higher on the neck. and if youre going to do anything else to the model, you should say so.:]

Best answers
i dont really like it cuz vegetas ss4 hed is on gohan or gokus body...
basically i think his hed doesnt match the body

Best answers
dude im sure you didnt make that model. it looks very much like other people's work.

give credits of the models and skins you used/editted

it does not look pleasing either, but whatever floats your boat

Best answers
im making a ssj 4 gohan i did a thread but seems to not work.anyways work on that model and put the more little.

Best answers
i dont really like the model.i prabably couldent do any better if i had th programes but it stinks..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
James Bond said:
i dont really like the model.i prabably couldent do any better if i had th programes but it stinks..

well, if people have been following my view if crits on these forums, theres a prime example of the problem right there,

ANYWAYS,
it dont look like anything more than a ssj4 vegetable head on the mystic gohan by azns body, and youdidnt even redo the skins, thumbs down buddy,

i cant even tell who its supposed to remember

Best answers
there is absolutely nothing to advise u on, this isnt anything. its one modelers head, on another modelers body, it takes no skill, no effort, and as such there is nothing to critique, if u want praise in any sense, at least make some kind of effort

Best answers
Well, you do need skill to even begin to edit models. The average person doesn't even know how to decompile half-life models. Anyway, I think it looks cool. I always love mixing up characters like that. Once I drew a picture of Vegeta with a goatee(like King Vegeta) and short hair (like in GT) wearing Goku's uniform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom