Look ing For A Clan And Or Someone To Teach Me

Best answers
I Have Been Playing Esf since About 3 Or More Months Beofore 1.1 Was Introduced.
And Yet I Had A Few Months Break And I Just Came Back On And Im Looking For A Person Or Clan To Help Me Or Would Like Me To Join.
So Plz If You Would Like A Person In Ur Clan Or A Person To Train And Help Out Reply To This Post And I Will Be Verry Greatful

B U D D Y 'S
FOREVER.....
SHANE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Best answers
im looking for a mod, lol

dude, the one thing i hate, and i think is sad is people ASKING TO BE IN A CLAN

dude go the the nsgf sever play on it.. if one of us think your good u might be asked to join

Best answers
I Was Just On There Today........
Someone Called Me A N00b Coz I Meleed The Crap Outa Them So I Left

..... O And Btw Nice Quik Replys lol

Best answers
Where u from becaus i got a clan that is only for dutch people or peeps from Belgium.

Best answers
no, i would hurt u to much.. i said just play inther and u will learn

one thing to learn on the forum is dont double post

Best answers
i have this problem too i wana get into an esf clan so i join their servers and do my best i just get moaned at and called a newb and tele whore and quite frankly i laugh at them and leave i have the top score on the server an i get moaned at... seriously if thats wat u clan boys are like i might stay freelance but mabey im just unlucky if any of u clans want a good player give me yer server ip in pm and i will try to prove my worth on your server

Best answers
well u should then beat them, by not doing wat they say your doing.... today noobies said u can only get us cause your ssj... to show em i un ssj and smack

thats how u get your skill across

Best answers
guys thx for the tips n stuff i train at least 2 hrs a day on bots n same with people

Best answers
yer but u dont understand i play as piccolo and only piccolo, i only accend when the player averae is more than i can handle, i only trans when i play relay good players, noobs i dont bother as i jsut kick em to the ground and sbc them :laff:

so they moan because i dont trans and use tele more than they do so i need tpo get in with some good plsyers who dont ***** 24/7 so any servers with good players that would like a moderat/good player plz pm the ip thankyou

Best answers
i dont like clans, if you beat them they use that **** " Oh im gonna get my clan on you and youll be sorry" and stuff, i like being a freelance, no worries and no one to blame but yourself

Best answers
O And Btw I Know This Is A Bit Off Topic But Does Neone Here That Reads This Msg Have Msn Messenger?

:cool: If So Feel Free To Add Me And Train With Me On Esf

R a m b o d b z @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Best answers
ill add yer might aswell get some1 good to train with :laff:

Best answers
im at work atm so thats y

also im going golf after that so u gona have 2 w8 till tomorow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom