BA

Best answers
fORGOT WHO EVER MADE TRUNKS I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT!

Best answers
maybe you are right the hands are different the legs and the chest too.:S

almostdeleted

A
Dude, your a ***. You just made it bigger. You COUldnt of just eddited trunks skin unless you eddited the model. Trunks doesnt have gloves, his boots are diffrent, and where his jacket? Those body models are EXACTLY the same. You just eddited the size. Another reason your a *** is your spamming the same topic in 2 threads. Since your other one is locked, that doesnt mean make a new one.. Get it? Good!

BA

Best answers
ppl ppl i made this skin for fun YOU FOOLS!
PLUS I FOUND THIS MODEL FROM GOOGLE WOTH NO SKIN SO I SKIN IT YOU FREAK PPL THAT THINK I EDITTED IT WELL GUESS WHAT YOU SHOULD ASK ME BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU FREAKEN DORKY PPL!

almostdeleted

A
Wow, you made a IDENTICAL skin..Quincedince or not.. I think not..

BA

Best answers
Sorry i can not let you have this model!

almostdeleted

A
Lol i think I know why. If he releases it youll see that it has all of Vegetas annimations ((This means its vegetas model)) so.. :p

Best answers
well well, so its turks vegeta, with azns majin vegeta skin, with ss_'s trunks head, with mastasurfs head skin, i can really see how u would consider it yours!

Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
well well, so its turks vegeta, with azns majin vegeta skin, with ss_'s trunks head, with mastasurfs head skin, i can really see how u would consider it yours!
actually i believe there my heads and head skinz, see

BA, post some side views, i smell a rat.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom