Longest round time?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. I won a 40 minute DoW game today. Was hell-ass tiring, but four Terminator squads and nine Dreadnaughts seemed to do the trick.

So, whats your longest round time? It can be RTS, FPS or... any other games that has a round and a timer.

Example: Counter-Strike has a round timer.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet the eight hour ish games of alterac valley on world of warcraft win =P

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me? probably a 3hour lan game of Zero hour (generals expansion). Me & 2 of my mates vsed my brother and a couple of his friend. Since my brother works for d-link, he brang home a DGL-4300 router, so lag when we all had big armies wasn't so huge (the switch is a gigabit switch, with each pc all using gigabit LAN cards/onboard lan at the time of play).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mmo's should be exempt from this.

anyway, playing Dawn of War online with my neighbor and 2 random dudes we found, vs. 4 insane CPU opponents. took us 3 hours 34 minutes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Talking about an individual "round", I remember when I actually played ESF, fighting a guy for like 20 minutes with neither of us dying.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My two room mates and I against three tougher computers on a Big Huge (I think that's the largest size) map in Rise of Nations, took us a little over four hours to actually secure victory if I remember correctly. I was inca, and I lead the push into enemy territory the entire time, whereas Scott was at a dead stand still and Derek was beaten so badly he had to actually walk one peasant all the way behind our lines and rebuild from scratch. He ended up having the largest army in the end-game, ironically.

If you're talking about a round as in like, a map, I lost to ~{ape}~ Gohan after what I think was about 3 hours of non-stop one on one at 2 in the morning, 99 to 100.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I once spent a full weekend locked in mortal combat in a huge Warcraft III map--me and two friends against two computer enemies. Not a full weekend straight; we would pause to strategize, eat, and go to the bathroom and such. And sleep, of course. But damn.

We once did the same thing with Starcraft, come to think of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom