Longer Vids

Best answers
Does anyone know where i download a hack or something to make my phone record longer videos. I have the V from verizon and it only records 15 sec vids

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, I dont think theres a hack to be able to record longer videos. It's the phone and how it was coded, so it only takes 15 second videos.

If you wanyt longer videos, buy a camera/new phone, otherwise, you are stuck with 15 seconds.

Best answers
Its kinda dumb since its the V, the flip open one, supposed to be one of their better ones but my buddy got a different one for cheaper that can take vids as long as you want. cant they just change the software to let you take longer vids?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mike88 said:
Its kinda dumb since its the V, the flip open one, supposed to be one of their better ones but my buddy got a different one for cheaper that can take vids as long as you want. cant they just change the software to let you take longer vids?
Well, you just basically answered your own question in the form of a question.

It's a different phone from you're buddies. You may only be able to take 15 second videos, but I'm sure you're phone can do amazing and spectacular things your friends cant.

Also, if your phone was recently purchased, return it and get the same as your friends.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is possible to change a phones software to unlock or add features (not for all phones).
But it's not supported by the manufacturer and you can pretty much **** up your entire phnoe with this and won't get it replaced if something goes wrong. (wich most definately will happen when you not knowing what you're doing)

You can skip this whole post and just buy a new phone^^

Best answers
If your phone supports memory cards, use one. All verizon phones that record video default to 15 seconds cause the phone has littler internal memory. My phone records 3 min videos using a SD memory Card.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how yours works, but my Razr and Nokia phone both allowed me to set the record length to infinite, BUT you can't send videos above a certain length in multimedia messages.

Best answers
Tsunami said:
If your phone supports memory cards, use one. All verizon phones that record video default to 15 seconds cause the phone has littler internal memory. My phone records 3 min videos using a SD memory Card.
I have a 512mb card in my phone

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new phones are like computers. They have an Operating System that monitors all that. Find a difrent OS for your phone at it may just let you record longer videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom