long time?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i dont know it just seems esf is taking too long to finish, if it ever will. We know people have lives but after so many years people lose interest. The mod lost its pace in updating it seemed like.

Hopefully some other dbz mod will spring up on hl2 that will be just as good, or maybe half 3 engine if it takes that long? lol

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know it just seems esf is taking too long to finish, if it ever will. We know people have lives but after so many years people lose interest. The mod lost its pace in updating it seemed like.

Hopefully some other dbz mod will spring up on hl2 that will be just as good, or maybe half 3 engine if it takes that long? lol

You do know there are open betas round right?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well these open beta's (1.3) are good to try but technically they are unplayable from a multiplayer aspect, thats the problem. Basic melee isnt even finished also.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you could still play ESF 1.2.3 and about hl2 there will be other mods but no other will be like ESF

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The next update release should be awesome, WHAT'S TAKING IT????

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
To implement the type of features the team is currently working on takes time and dedication.
It's important to remember that the team is working hard on a FREE mod, an activity they have no obligation to follow up on.

So just like they need their time, the community can also help out by testing out the open beta and being active on the forums.

Whining won't get you anything.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
To implement the type of features the team is currently working on takes time and dedication.
It's important to remember that the team is working hard on a FREE mod, an activity they have no obligation to follow up on.

So just like they need their time, the community can also help out by testing out the open beta and being active on the forums.

Whining won't get you anything.
Well said.

+rep

Force Pit Member
Best answers
woops this was awhile ago.
nahh lol, i just meant i really liked playing esf before with friends.
Its not thats it taking a while to finish, but in the mean time were stuck with something that is unplayable from a multiplayer aspect.

Thats where esf is now, instead of being a playable game that slowly gets better and better through updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom