✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see, very nice :)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please rig it for esf1.3 too! (custom model!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i duno , i just modeld and skined im my style , who knows maybe theres no other wey, u shold trie it sometime , it aint that easy to do something acurate and that isnt "identical"

lol, i should take a step backward? ok....

and Magus is right, the skin IS half decent. you've got no grasp of contrast, where's the pink in the skintone?

don't bull**** about how it wouldn't look like the anime, cos if that's the case, why do you have really muddy shading?

take a look at specularity on skintones, the way it shades, the colours to use.

black isn't black, or rather, when shading/highlighting, you should mix varying degrees of blue, so work on the pants some more, work on the folds, study how folds look on clothes.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with ssj5 Paul, you could adapt it to 1.3 Final when it is done, the model is very cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gosh Gir, Calm down bud. Let him be happy.

FinalShine, you improve quite good latly. though they still need accuracity and Work.
And what Onslaught means is that on these forums everybody does the "softshading" thing, Although you can't be blamed since everybod Did/Does it on this forum, even on others. Just here its pretty identical with the colors. Each and every color of each cloth looks almost the same >_< strange but i will pass on this one.

So about your Texture now.

All you have used now is a basic tone as a Darker tone i think .... i mean so it look like. maybe try to do some "sooooft Hardlight" shading. As the Darktones are missing on some spots, Side's of the Face, Hair, Arms, Body, bla bla bla, everywhere whats on the right-left side from the front view.
the contrast needs to come up abit. The Defination of the Folds/Muscles is pretty simpel wich keeps some details on the Wishlist.

I'm kind of Headburned right now, so my english might be ununderstandable as allways, but i hope you get it somehow, Just work abit more, You'll get better I'm sure, Just keep on working so you gain more expierience.

And yeh if you you're doing something like folds or anything else you use smudge, use soft-brush , 60%-75% smudgestrange and smudge smoothly and corectly the lines.

keep it up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm yeah looks not bad so far. but as the others said add some highlights in it i did a really FAST drawover. i know it sux but you get the idea. got kinda rusty at skinning / modelling since i didnt do anything for a long time but as i said . youll get the idea

excedpt for that . gj so far

Force Pit Member
Best answers
and Magus is right, the skin IS half decent. you've got no grasp of contrast, where's the pink in the skintone?
ok its half decent ,u heppy now?, i know that it aint contrast in it , and pink skintones dont look as good ingame as the darker ones

why do you have really muddy shading?
did i mention its the first time i used smudge and brushes ?

pixel 10x for the tips ;)
i didnt understand 1 thing togh :60%-75% smudgestrange, what is smudgestrange?
lord killmore 10X ,a quick smudge and dodge here and there and its fixed ;)

didnt get to progres or post today ,i felt like something was under my skin ,lol,coldnt stay in 1 place =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup did that drawover in about 5 mins just doged a bit here and smudged a bit there nothing big but i still think it makes the skin look better.
oh and 1 more thing it may be to late now but anyway, whats the polycount?
the model is way to detaild imo for ESF
its nice to have detailed models sure, but imo the goal of a modeller is to make a model lookt the best with using as less polys as possible.
and when your planing on doing stuff for ESF, dont do so mich detail its a waste imo since esf is 3rd person and its fast paced so you wont even have the chance to have a nice look on your model .
so save a few polys on the face and body, and use them on the hair*which is perfec ton this one btw* and on the deformation areas , the skin will do the rest. i think lot of ppl would agree to that , anyway, keep it up m8 ^^

Best answers
looks very nice man but the face need some more work its not looks like trunks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm, there has noone asked for any SDK as they probably won't do a dirty job for themselfes.

So it's kinda useless to release it, just as a small point there.

On the otherpoint, why dont you just fininsh a crappy job and call it "done".
Lateron you will still be inspired to redo a trunks, so you would have a refrence on wich you have to do better.
Get yourself up and fininsh atleast a crappy job then a unifinished thing. If you're lazy then everybody else will be to lazy to talk to you or even to look at your work, since its going to be unfinished as always.

So now do some strokes here and there and call it done.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
xD this link doesnt work either
and its such a cool model :(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop reviving old threads T_T

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer