Force Pit Member
Best answers
well guys , i finaly gatherd enough exp. to relese my first model
allready started the hair

hope this model will pump some more life in the modeling comunity :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, when i read your post, it was like "i just lvled up, here's what i can make with my new lvl 10 3d modeling skill!"

haha

good job though, texture is really bland though...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well theres aint a texture, its just materials ;) , anyway i made the hair uvmap whyle i modeld it , and got to texture it a bit ,

progrest with the body 2

Best answers
sexy

please let it be for 1.2?!

btw you making a normal version too?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
it is for 1.2 XD , its gona replace trunks so it has to have a normal form ;), and maybe i can trick the scheleton and add a lil clotheing and mouth animations (done it before)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fingers are too long, and the hand itself too short.

btw.

i've come to the conclusion that 90% of the models on this forum all look the same, and not just because they are the same characters...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well, if the models are acurate its natural that they all look abbout the same,some suck some are cool ,dont tell me that the ones that suck look the same as the ones that are cool
anyway, arm looks to short from the point of view ,and the fingers the same reason, the thing is that it falls into its proportions when i will rig him
got to work ont the skin

still prety mutch wip c&c
model didnt wake up as mutch interest as i expected

Best answers
as always good work man :)
but i have some crits
first is the skin its too dark (dont know if in game will be like that so i maight be wrong)
the hair infront of his face must be one not two

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i meant that both the modeling, and skinning styles, are all almost identical. no one really seems to know how to add character to their... characters =/

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's a half decent model, the hands are just atrocious though, they look like slightly inflated latex gloves.

Lukyas said:
U do relize U just sent some polygonal hair, don't U?
You do realize not everyone can instantly crap out a 3d humanoid model instantly, it takes time and people post progress as they go. DERP DERP DERP

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a half decent model, the hands are just atrocious though, they look like slightly inflated latex gloves.

You do realize not everyone can instantly crap out a 3d humanoid model instantly, it takes time and people post progress as they go. DERP DERP DERP
Yes I do know that but he was talking here I send Trunks, and all he sent was hair, so I thought he sent wrong pic excedently >_>

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i meant that both the modeling, and skinning styles, are all almost identical. no one really seems to know how to add character to their... characters =/
well i duno , i just modeld and skined im my style , who knows maybe theres no other wey, u shold trie it sometime , it aint that easy to do something acurate and that isnt "identical"

well u didnt see it finished so its kinda early to say its half decent...,i need to reskin the hands i know =\
anyway:

modeld the sword , c&c
those are my first folds made with smudge and brushes btw

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks very nice, Final shine. What type of style did you use to model it? Poly by Poly? Or another way?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well first i build half of the model polly by polly and than i duplicate and miror right or left the duplicated model and weld the 2 parts together ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom