Lonely Tree

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright here is something I started because I was bored and felt like doing something like this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, looks really simple yet so good, uh, could use a more clever title >_>

Best answers
That looks really good. I love the monochromatic theme then the nice colored tree, great job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah, I just came up with the title really fast because I couldn't come up with anything. I'll probably change it though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, looks even better as a sig, though that border is a lil' fugly @_~

Best answers
Yea dude i really like that it its noice, but spruce it up a bit. Change the border border then maybe add some text as a title. Make it like Solitude, By Myself, ooh "Solitude is Hell", and you know 1m4'd be all of "Stand Out" :fight: bleh just a few ideas. Definatley change the border though either a smaller black one or a double border maybe, dunno, just be creative.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Change the border on the sig or picture? What kind of border should I put.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, since the sig is mostly grayscale, I'd say on the sig have a, well about a 40 opac white border inside of a black border

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay here is the sig with the border. I kinda like it, but maybe should I change the opac on the white border?

Best answers
I like it, but you know what would be cool, is if you put a faded window frame over like it's looking out a window.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a really nice picture. Enough green showing through to make your eye look harder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr.Gimp said:
I like it, but you know what would be cool, is if you put a faded window frame over like it's looking out a window.
Yah, that would be pretty cool. Any ideas on how to do it?

Best answers
Find a good pictures of a window frame and then do some good blending with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, here is my first try at it.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the frames on smurfs look awesome. Really fit the picture and the feel. I'm guessing you did yours just as an example gimp cause its way to crisp. The white frost effect doesn't really go with it either.

Best answers
really nice, i like it. kinda reminds me of some scene from the ring. there was one tree in the middle of a big field of like nothing, cant remember clearly. really gj on it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats exactly what I was trying to get a feel for. I was looking for pictures of that but I couldn't find it. The hole tree color thing happened by accident.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smurf,your window looks damn good....gives the whole pic a old feel to it..
Spin,yours looks kinda fake,and its to straight, it needs to be tillted abit like smurfs imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom