London Underground? explosions

Best answers
Looks like a coordinated terrorist attack to me. At least 7 explosions. Unconfirmed reports of at least 90 casualties (casualties are any injured or dead according to the British) at one blast site. Sounds eerily like Madrid too. There are reports of Ambulance carrying the wounded that are unable to break through traffic.

This is really terrible. I'm sure the Brits will pull through this though. I've been watching for about an hour now.

Interesting that it in the likely occasion that it is a terrorist attack, why choose London? The G8 summit is taking place in a different area. I've always seen our friends over the pond as brothers, this really makes me angry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah, i've been watching it when it interupts conan and leno....Interesting though.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isnt unexpected, infact they had been handing out booklets in the mail a while ago for what to do in a terrorist attack, we've been paranoid about it for a while. On the news it hasnt said anything about fatalities, it just said there have been many severe injuries. Yesterday the whole country was happy about hosting the 2012 olympics, and now this happens... sods law i guess.

Best answers
According to a Sky News reporter the police have found a bomb that didn't detonate, and that they'll be exploding it in a secure area soon. A bit of good news among the chaos.

Retired
Best answers
that's bad, I didn't notice it happened yet. i've just turned on CNN.

the bad thing about these things are, that there is nothing you can do against it :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was bound to happen sometime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blair just gave his speech on the situation, he's leaving the G8 Meeting to resolve the matter as best he can, he has also confirmed theres use of explosives and its a co-ordinated terrorist act.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
This isnt unexpected, infact they had been handing out booklets in the mail a while ago for what to do in a terrorist attack, we've been paranoid about it for a while. On the news it hasnt said anything about fatalities, it just said there have been many severe injuries. Yesterday the whole country was happy about hosting the 2012 olympics, and now this happens... sods law i guess.
There were warnings that they would attack the country who would host 2012 olympics >.>.

Best answers
I just woke up and saw it on the news.
It's some major bull****. This kind of thing really makes me lose faith in humanity. It's rare that I get angry at anything that doesn't affect me directly, but this is one of those occasions. My heart is with those that have died today :(

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
London is the heart of Britain. An attack there was to be expected.. but I don't feel any better knowing that. I was there a few weeks ago, I travelled through those stations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its the French! They're pissed that London is getting the rights to have the Olympics there! THE TIMING IS TOO OBVIOUS!!!! O_O

Crazy French people and their wine and cheese and berets.....

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My condolences to the people of the UK, and my heart goes out to the injured and killed, and their families. These dirty terrorists need to drown in their own blood. And I hope this opens up some eyes. In all likelyhood, the french were probably ready to bomb as well if they spoke about pwning up the olympic bid winner.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most people around here (London) believe it was Because we won the 2012 and were celebrating G8.

An explosion happened quite locally to me =0 (Greenford)

What is the world coming too...
R.I.P for the lives taken and Get well soon for the injured!

I dont believe I travelled through those stations a couple of weeks back =/

Best answers
With these attacks you can clearly see the difference between terrorists and the civilized world. The G8 was just meeting to see how they could feed Africa, to fight poverty and global warming, while they're killing innocent people that are just trying to go to work.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard this while I was on school,

The victims and their familys are in my thoughts.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
My condolences to the people of the UK, and my heart goes out to the injured and killed, and their families. These dirty terrorists need to drown in their own blood. And I hope this opens up some eyes. In all likelyhood, the french were probably ready to bomb as well if they spoke about pwning up the olympic bid winner.
pff you of all persons should know that you can't solve violence with violence, all those poor misguided sheep should be locked in my basement and I'll them the light.

Seriously it's a shame that this has happend, in more ways then one.
It's believed that scotland yard knew about the attacks, also seriously what are these terrorist thinking, they can scare us with their suicide bombings ( okay they can but it won't get the desired effect )
I wish they would realise that and then maybe we could all try and live in harmony

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it was just swamp gas igniting, and what you saw was a refraction in the atmosphere...

seriously though. bombers need to grow up. planting a bomb is the most cowardly thing someone can do. they dont even need to look when they pull the trigger >_> and if they are found, they should be made to suffer long and slow, at the hands of the bereaved.

edit: on a secondary note. terrorism rarely makes anyone scared (which i guess is the desired effect). it just makes them angry, and hungry for revenge >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alkieda, a terrorist group GWB made up
Improper grammar doesnt help propagate your conspiracy theories.

Nine explosions, thats terrible. I really dont believe in capital punishment, but in cases like this I feel that public executions are in order. Not that these people will ever be caught, they attack and hide. Do they see us slaughtering innocent people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom