London Underground? explosions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you just LOVE religion?

That's the cause of all this, really.

My condolences to all the relatives and friends of the victims. Nobody should have to suffer such a tragedy.

Best answers
Some people in this world are just sick, if they had beef with the british government or people, write them a nasty letter or phone them, don't plant bombs.
All it does is insues more chaos and fights that are not needed.
I feel for everyone who has been injured and or killed in it.
I do want someone to do something about it but insuing more conflict is never a good idea.

Best answers
fortnox said:
WHY ON EARTH DOSE EVERYONE SUDDENLY DECIDE IT IS AL QUEIDA?!!!!
wtf. seriously. there is no proof at all who it is. it could have been a transformer for all we know, we will never really know the truth.
personaly I think theres a strong possibility that its america making UK pepole (including me) think "oh no, we're not safe! its us too!" so that next they will ask us to go to war on Iran, and thinking about the danger they are in the public will agree. I call it ruling through fear, not a new trick for GWB and Chaney

but come on, we should not be discussing who it is. we should be respecting those who died, and those who are still trapped underground, and those dieing in hospital. and those surviving in hospital.
It's quite obvious that there is usually no room for reason in people that choose to follow conspiracies like this. You can believe what you want, but with the way the Iraq war is going, Americans would sooner impeach Bush than go into Iran. Our troops are spread too thin as it is, if you were thinking with reason then you would know this.
If you're sreiously going to sit there and tell me that those videos of Americans being beheaded in Iraq and Saudi Arabia are fake, or say that the countless camera angles of the 747s hitting the towers were fabricated then you need as much help as the terrorists do.

I'll quote everyone's friend Maddox on this one.
Maddox said:
For example, there are countless hours pissed away by conspiracy theorists who think the WTC towers were demolished by bombs planted by the government. These armchair engineers write endlessly about how the physics of the collapse was impossible, how the temperature wasn't hot enough to melt steel, and how the planes were carrying missiles. Of course, the one thing they don't postulate is a REASON.

My personal favorite warblog was one that had a flash animation with people who were quoted as saying "it didn't sound like a plane to me... it sounded like a missile." Thank you Joe Nobody for giving me your expert opinion on what missile sounds like, because gas station superintendents are usually the best people to ask about the sonic signature of ballistic missile thrust.
Ness said:
t's not everyone's problem. just those countries that side with America
You honestly believe that? Obviously you've heard nothing of what terrorists say about the civilized world. We're the infidels, the Christian lovers, the friends of the Jews. We practice the 'taboo' known as Democracy. You can choose not to side with America all day, but you need to know that Zarqawi would still cut your head off and put it on the Internet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can we please cut out the arguing in this thread. its pretty disrespectful. if you want to discuss conspiracy theories. feel free to make a fresh thread doing so.

Best answers
No, what is disrespectful is that there are people that would believe the U.S. goes around blowing up people to rally others to their cause, and that terrorism is made-up by my government, that the people on 9/11 and in London, in Madrid or the troops died because of something fabricated by my government, that is disrespect.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to have to ask that the political argument/conspiracy stuff stops right here.

This forum does not condone these kind of discussions, because they usually end up in flaming.

I will be watching this thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
No, what is disrespectful is that there are people that would believe the U.S. goes around blowing up people to rally others to their cause, and that terrorism is made-up by my government, that the people on 9/11 and in London, in Madrid or the troops died because of something fabricated by my government, that is disrespect.

and i find it disrespectful that after i ask you to stop arguing, you blatently ingore me. so now your having a warning.

Best answers
Yeah, please, leave stuff like that out of the thread. I know what you're trying to say Tassadar, but whether I agree or not, this isn't the place for it. I don't know why, since it hasn't directly affected me, but this has really struck a nerve with me. I guess it's because it's closer to home, makes it feel a lot more real when in happens in a place you've been before. The cowards really do make me sick, killing a bunch of innocents without them having any kind of chance to defend themselves is the lowest of the low. Being a person that values honour above a lot of things, it's easy to see why this stuff gets to me :(

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The next person that turns this into a political argument, especially villifying America for this attack, will get a taste of Administrative Terrorism that isn't a long shot, crackpot conspiracy theory.

You people should be ashamed at yourselves for pointing fingers during this terrible time, concentrate on the people you have left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom